Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Maple Cinnamon Butter is a sweet and delicious butter recipe that is perfect for having on muffins, toast, popovers, bread, or just about anything you imagine. It only takes a few minutes and 4 simple ingredients to make this maple-cinnamon-scented butter.
Maple Cinnamon Butter
Hi Everyone, this Maple Cinnamon Butter is an homage to New England – where I am from.
You would find Maple Cinnamon butter at places that have popovers, like Popovers, a bakery cafe in Portsmouth, NH.
The first time I had it was on a huge popover at a classic restaurant, I think it was The Colonial, with my paternal grandparents.
One of my favorite things in the world to my grandmother was their popovers and I just had to be introduced to them.
Well, I was smitten from the first bite and keep a healthy enthusiasm for popovers with maple cinnamon butter, to this day.
I have a popover recipe and paired it with this Maple Cinnamon Butter.
Ah, I could eat like 12 normal-size popovers in one sitting and feel great about it.
Watch out for that recipe. I suggest you sign up for my e-mail list on the sidebar or home page of my site so that you don’t miss any new recipes!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
This post may contain affiliate links that won’t change your price but will share some commission.
- food processor
- baking spatula
- 2 cup container with lid for storage
If you try this Maple Cinnamon Butter recipe and like it, please give it a rating on the recipe card and let us know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading and following along.
- Cheez-It Toffee
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup
- Instant Pot Red Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Cabbage Potsticker Wonton Dumplings (Steamed or Fried)
- Banana Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
Our Other Recipes
- Simple Syrup
- Homemade Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Banana Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Air Fryer Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Maple Honey Roasted Pecan Cream Cheese
- Pistachio Butter
- Ganache Tart
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Lemon Rosemary Salmon
- How to Roast a Turkey
- Ham Recipes Collection
- Oatmeal Recipes Collection
- Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts
- In a food processor, add 2 sticks of butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, and maple syrup.
- Pulse for 30 seconds or so until completely blended. For storage, keep it in a 2-cup lidded container in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Bellemain 4 oz. Porcelain Ramekins, Set of 6
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 11Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
- This post was originally published on 4/17/2019 and updated and republished on 7/24/2021, 11/7/2022, 11/21/2023