These Candy Corn Lollipops are a great way to use up extra candy corn on hand or to serve at a Halloween party. They are so easy to make in the oven and the use of candy sticks. If you wrap them up, they make a great party favor as well.
Candy Corn Lollipops
Hi Friends, Who likes candy corn? I do! We always seem to have an abundance of it around Halloween/the Autumn season. This recipe is SO easy, it literally required 1 ingredient (candy corn) plus some required kitchen tools.
These could be made theoretically with other candy corn colors, I did just the classic ones as shown in the photos since they are the most recognizable.
RELATED: Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you like this Candy Corn Lollipops recipe, check out our other recipes and posts:
- Valentine’s Day Saltine Toffee
- How to Make Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
- Thanksgiving Guide
- Peeps S’Mores
- DIY Halloween Treat Bowls
- Grinch Sugar Cookies
- Gluten-Free Mocha Cake
- Chocolate Butterscotch Saltine Toffee
- Dirt Cake Cups
- Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Bars Recipes Collection
- Easter Saltine Toffee
- Slow Cooker Crock-Pot Butter Corn
- Ginger Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Strawberry Lassi
- Homemade Gingerbread Syrup Recipe
- Pizza Recipes Collection
- Mocha Coconut Macaroons
- Lavender Shortbread
- December Recipes Collection
- Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats
- Mocha Oatmeal Cookies
- Caprese Pizza
- Roasted Green Beans
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019
Here are some photos of how to make these Candy Corn Lollipops:
If you make these Candy Corn Lollipops, and like them, please give the recipe a rating in the recipe card below, thank you for reading and following along!
- 1 cup Candy Corn, or more depending on how many lollipops you want to make
- Cluster about 3 candy corn kernels close together spaced apart on a silicone mat-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until they are melted and bubbly.
- Take out the baking sheet and place the candy sticks on the melted candy corn.
- Optionally, add some whole candy corn on the lollipops when they are still hot. Allow them to cool completely.
- Once they are cool you can serve them or wrap them in baggies for later. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 11 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 70 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 2mg Carbohydrates: 17g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 17g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g