These Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are tall, soft inside with a crisp edge. Perfect for when you have a Chocolate Chip Cookie craving but don’t want or can’t have flour – you won’t miss the flour once you taste these delicious cookies!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hi Everyone, looking for a gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe that actually tastes like a traditional chocolate chip cookie? Check out his Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe!
I had been making them whenever I had Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Flour in the house and made them for my daughter’s 4th birthday party last Spring when it occurred to me, why don’t I have them on the blog?
I know that there are many readers who have told me they have food allergies/gluten intolerances and knowing that, I want to share more gluten free recipes even though I personally do not have a gluten intolerance.
Make sure to store these cookies in an air tight container up to 3 days, though I feel they taste best if consumed within 1-2 days.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
I highly suggest using a 1.5 tablespoon (medium) cookie scoop to make these cookies. It will ensure that they have a nice round shape and you get even-sized cookies. I use OXO cookies scoops.
I link to all the tools that I use to make these cookies in the recipe card below.
If you try this Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, let us know in the comments below!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Holiday Side Dish Recipes Collection
- Cheesecake Stuffed Gingerbread Cookies
- Chocolate Candies Recipes Collection
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- No-Churn Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie Recipe Collection
- Oatmeal Recipes Collection
- Spritz Cookie Recipe
- Dips Recipes Collection
- 2-1/4 cups Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) chocolate morsels, I used Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Using a medium-large bowl, stir together the Gluten Free Flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, both sugars, and vanilla extract.
- Add one egg at a time, beat well after adding each.
- Add in Gluten Free Flour mixture 1/4 cup at a time.
- Add in chocolate morsels and nuts, if desired.
- Using a medium-size cookie scoop, drop dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Put remaining dough in the refrigerator while cookies are baking.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on sheets for about 2 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to finish cooling.
- Make sure to store these cookies in an air tight container up to 3 days, though I feel they taste best if consumed within 1-2 days.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop, Medium, Stainless Steel
- If You Care FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft (Pack of 2)
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pans Cool Cookies, Cakes, Breads - Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling - Heavy Duty Commercial Quality
- Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 cookies Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 157mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.