These Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are tall, soft inside with a crisp edge. Perfect for when you have a Chocolate Chip Cookie craving but don’t want or can’t have flour – you won’t miss the flour once you taste these delicious cookies!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hi Everyone, looking for a gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe that actually tastes like a traditional chocolate chip cookie? Check out his Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe!
I had been making them whenever I had Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Flour in the house and made them for my daughter’s 4th birthday party last Spring when it occurred to me, why don’t I have them on the blog?
I know that there are many readers who have told me they have food allergies/gluten intolerances and knowing that, I want to share more gluten free recipes even though I personally do not have a gluten intolerance.
Make sure to store these cookies in an air tight container up to 3 days, though I feel they taste best if consumed within 1-2 days.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
I highly suggest using a 1.5 tablespoon (medium) cookie scoop to make these cookies. It will ensure that they have a nice round shape and you get even-sized cookies. I use OXO cookies scoops.
I link to all the tools that I use to make these cookies in the recipe card below.
If you try this Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, let us know in the comments below!
- 2-1/4 cups Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) chocolate morsels, I used Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Using a medium-large bowl, stir together the Gluten Free Flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, both sugars, and vanilla extract.
- Add one egg at a time, beat well after adding each.
- Add in Gluten Free Flour mixture 1/4 cup at a time.
- Add in chocolate morsels and nuts, if desired.
- Using a medium-size cookie scoop, drop dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Put remaining dough in the refrigerator while cookies are baking.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on sheets for about 2 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to finish cooling.
- Make sure to store these cookies in an air tight container up to 3 days, though I feel they taste best if consumed within 1-2 days.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop, Medium, Stainless Steel
- If You Care FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft (Pack of 2)
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pans Cool Cookies, Cakes, Breads - Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling - Heavy Duty Commercial Quality
- Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 cookies Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 157mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Holiday Side Dish Recipes Collection
- Cheesecake Stuffed Gingerbread Cookies
- Chocolate Candies Recipes Collection
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- No-Churn Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Candy Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie Recipe Collection
- Oatmeal Recipes Collection
- Spritz Cookie Recipe
- 5 Tips To Be An Organized WAHM
- Dips Recipes Collection
- This recipe is inspired by Chocolate Chip Cookies, a very early recipe on LLS
- View all “Cookie”-related recipes, here
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index