Pumpkin Pie is a dessert that is perfect for dessert early Fall through the Winter. Filled with aromatic spices and delicious pumpkin filling, there’s nothing like a homemade, fresh-baked Pumpkin Pie! (vegetarian)
Hi Everyone, what dessert goes with every Fall holiday and is totally appropriate for the dinner table Labor Day through Christmas? Pumpkin Pie of course! This time of year, I am just craving Pumpkin Pie and all the fragrant spices in it.
This recipe is based on Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe which is a food memory of my ideal and favorite pumpkin pie recipes.
Pumpkin Pie is one of those desserts that I can easily eat for breakfast. It’s one of those desserts that can masquerade as health food, even though I am aware it’s not, it still tastes so good with all the pumpkin and spice goodness.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, I use Saigon cinnamon because it’s more fragrant
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15 ounce can Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 12 fl. ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell, defrosted or search LLS search box for “Single Crust Recipe” if you want to make it from scratch
- whipped cream optional, search LLS search box for “Vanilla Whipped Cream“
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Making Pumpkin Pie
- 2 large mixing bowls
- can opener
- baking spatula for scraping the batter out of the bowl
- whisk or handheld electric mixer, below is the one I have and love, plus it comes in a ton of colors:
There’s nothing like a fresh-baked pumpkin pie!
I know you will love this classic Pumpkin Pie recipe!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 427 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 49mg Sodium: 389mg Carbohydrates: 65g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 38g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 7g
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓
*originally published 10/21/2018
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- December Recipes Collection - December 10, 2019
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Latte (Mermaid Latte) - December 9, 2019
- Cold Brew Brownies - December 7, 2019