Pie Recipe Collection – I have compiled all the sweet pie recipes on Life’s Little Sweets and added the best, delicious pie recipes from other bloggers too. From apple and pear to pumpkin to pecan and more – there’s a pie for everyone here, check out the Pie Recipe Collection below!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Pie Recipe Collection
Hello Everyone, do you love and crave pie? I do! (my hand is raised:) Pie is a dessert that’s appropriate for Thanksgiving, Christmas or after any meal – all year round!
I will be updating this Pie Recipe Collection as I add new pies from the site from time to time, so if you love pies, bookmark this link for future pie inspiration too.
I have included a quote from each recipe post (for most) in the opening description of the recipe in the list, enjoy this Pie Recipe Collection!
Pumpkin Pie is a dessert that is perfect for dessert early Fall through the Winter. Filled with aromatic spices and delicious pumpkin filling, there’s nothing like a homemade, fresh-baked Pumpkin Pie!
- You might also like: Pumpkin Pie Butterfinger Brownie Bars, Best Pumpkin Pie from Life Currents
This Easy Pecan Pie Recipe is a sweet, delicious, classic pie recipe – perfect for the Thanksgiving table or any dessert table. You can take a shortcut using a 9-inch, pre-made, deep dish pie crust and enjoy a sweet homemade pie filling. It goes great with a hot cup of coffee or tea. (makes 8 slices)
- You might also like, Bourbon Pecan Pie from Simple Sassy Scrumptious, Kentucky Pecan Pie from Sugar and Soul
This classic, Incredible Homemade Apple Pie has an incredible flavor with a buttery, crisp crust one can only dream about. Bring this epic homemade pie to your next holiday gathering and get ready for the fanfare it brings! (vegan option)
- You might also like, Apple Galette, Apple Date Galette
- From Other Bloggers: Granny Smith Apple Pie from Berly’s Kitchen,
Easy Cherry Pie with Puff Pastry Crust
This Easy Cherry Pie with Puff Pastry Crust comes together in 50 minutes with ready-made ingredientsand has a touch of unique with a light and crisp puff pastry crust. Enjoy a delicious slice topped with ice cream, whipped cream and fresh cherries!
This rustic ‘Mile High Pear Pie’ is flavorful with natural sweetness using honey & coconut sugar, fragrant Ceylon cinnamon, crisp & juicy pears and a flakey, scrumptious, vegan double pie crust using coconut oil – enjoy this recipe on a Fall day after the pear harvest!
Peanut Butter Lover’s No Bake Pie from Berly’s Kitchen
Our peanut butter lovers no bake peanut butter pie filling is delicious, decadent, and overloaded with peanut butter and topped off with drizzled chocolate.
Silky Smooth Key Lime Pie from Berly’s Kitchen
A homemade silky smooth key lime pie that’s creamy, sweet, and tangy and is prepared with authentic key lime juice. It’s the perfect pie for Spring!
- You Might Also Like, Dreamy Creamy Meyer Lemon Pie from the Unlikely Baker
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- 23 Apple Pie Recipes
- Friendsgiving Menu
- 8 Perfect Easter Recipes
- Easy Cherry Pie with Puff Pastry Crust #FoodieMamas
- Healthy Recipes Collection
- Maple Recipes Collection
- 10 Holiday Desserts #FoodieMamas
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes Collection
- Cherry Recipes Collection
- FoodieMamas 2015 and 2016 Recipe Roundup
- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe Collection
- 10 Holiday Desserts #FoodieMamas
- Cake Mix Cookies - March 23, 2023
- Nutella Recipes - March 20, 2023
- Snack Mix Recipes - March 20, 2023
Leave a Reply