I’m sharing an ecstatic array of pumpkin dessert recipes to dazzle, delight and get those creative juices flowing in the kitchen – pumpkin-wise of course! Any one of these could be a real winner after dinner and or a holiday gathering.
1. Pumpkin Tarts with Chai Hazelnut Crust (Vegan) from Veggie Desserts
I can see these tarts being served for entertaining, they are such cute bites of pumpkin-y goodness…It’s like cute baby pumpkin pies! I like that they are vegan too, yes it is possible to be healthy and indulge at the same time – totally possible!
2. Pumpkin Pie Parfait from Natural Fit Foodie
I love this parfait because it is so healthy but I know from the ingredients (bananas, dates…yum!) that it is SWEET for those of us that need our sweet fix, and need it NOW.
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake from Girl Gone Gourmet
I read through this recipe and it is the real deal. All the details are worked out ginger snap crust, WhAAt? Now, that’s something different! And seriously, tasty! Love those spice combinations. I also love the swirly, marbled effect, very elegant. I may be making this one for Thanksgiving, let’s re-phrase that, I may be making one for myself and an additional one for Thanksgiving. Yes, much more accurate.
4. Pumpkin Oat Loaf with Pepita Praline Crunch from Leelalicious
This bread…THIS Bread, whoa, looks SO delicious! I love bread with oatmeal in it (see Oatmeal Cherry Quick Bread, No-Knead Oatmeal Bread) and oatmeal just in general (see Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies) so when I saw this oatmeal quick bread with pumkin, I was like, Regina, you are a blogger after my own <3
5. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Giraffes Can Bake
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. YES! And when I read that is DOES NOT require an ice cream machine and only takes 5 minutes to prepare, I almost got up from my desk and RAN to the kitchen to make this! But alas, I will put it off until after because I am not going to deny anyone more delicious pumpkin recipes, oh no, let’s keep going!
6. Soft Baked Gluten Free Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies from Dishing Delish
Pumpkin Cookies and Gluten-Free, what a win! I have someone in my family that is gluten-free so I will be make these for them
and a whole batch for myself.
7. Spiced Pumpkin Muffins from Butter Loves Company
I can see this after dinner with a little coffee or tea, good conversation, Mmmm, good… and then again in the morning, and for a snack in the afternoon – you get the picture 😉
8. Cheesecake Swirled Pumpkin Brownies from With A Blast
Oh, do I love a good brownie. Cheesecake and Pumpkin brownies?? Now these I gotta try!
9. Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie from Homemade Food Junkie
Diane, Dave and Kaytie from Homemade Food Junkie don’t mess around. They have many, many delicious recipes on their fabulous blog. This one I am definitely making. I have always wanted to make a sweet potato pie, why not one with pumpkin while I am at it?
10. Mini Low Carb Pumpkin Pies from My Life Cookbook
I have those same white ramkins! When I saw this recipe, I thought, this would be perfect for my hubby, Eric, he’s into fitness and is aware of this carb intake, I, on the other hand, am not worried about carbs, bring them on! Denise from My Life Cookbook, also has a great Protein Ice Cream (also low carb), which I pinned to my Pumpkin Everything board.
11. This is the Best Pumpkin Pie Ever, Seriously! from Life Currents
My love of pumpkin flavor all goes back to a classic pumpkin pie – much like this one.
12. 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins by Liv for Cake
Do these look scrumptious? Um, YES! And only 2 ingredients? Alright! I love the use of the natural parchment paper as well. Olivia from Liv for Cake has some stellar recipes on her fantastic blog.
13. Vegan Pumpkin Pie from Suitcase Foodist
I am a fan of vegan recipes, most that I come across always taste so good. This picture is a pumpkin tease, showing just the edge of the pumpkin, the leaf gives a feel for cooler weather with knitted sweaters and polar fleece…give me a slice with a cup of strong coffee!
14. Pumpkin Cake Roll Recipe from Cooking LSL
Mira from Cooking LSL always has yummy recipes and this one is no exception. It is also so beautiful! Those perfect swirled slices are sure to impress and if they impress yourself while eating the entire roll, that’s okay too.
15. No Bake Pumpkin Pie with Gingerbread Hazelnut Crust from Veggie Inspired Journey
Don’t feel like turning on the oven? Here’s a “no bake,” vegan dessert idea! Isn’t this picture so festive and pretty? Those plates! I want! She also has a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies which I pinned to my Pumpkin everything board.
16. Glazed Pumpkin Cookies (Gluten-Free) from Everyday Sarah Jane
Cookies with a glaze, oh man, these look so good and according to her blog post, very addicting too! I have been thinking about these all day, I have to bake them.
17. Grain Free Buñuelos de Calabaza (Grain Free Pumpkin Fritters) from Oh the Things We’ll Make!
I like this one because it is different, I do not see pumpkin fritters often in my online travels and now I have. I love the idea! Tracy has some other lovely pumpkin recipes such as a Spiced Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait and Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Biscotti which I have pinned as well.
18. Paleo & Vegan Pumpkin Pie from Healy Eats Real
I like that this recipe uses coconut sugar, coconut milk and flax, three ingredients that are always in my kitchen. I also pinned a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe, Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, and Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte from Hannah of Healy Eats Real on my Pumpkin Everything board.
19. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Bourbon Chocolate Sauce from A Nerd Cooks
I find the bourbon chocolate sauce in this pumpkin cheesecake intriguing; I love different flavors and the presentation is gorgeous. I also pinned Lauren’s (from A Nerd Cook) Pumpkin Cake with Cheesecake, Gingersnap, and Salted Caramel Topping and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies to my Pumpkin Everything Pinterest Board.
20. Pumpkin Pie Egg Rolls from Show Me the Yummy
This recipe is so unique and looks incredibly tasty. Trevor and Jennifer also made a helpful video which is on their blog. I have also pinned their Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting and Easy Pumpkin Ice Cream with Marshmallow Swirl to my Pumpkin Everything board.
21. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mug Cake from Connoisseurus VEG
Thank you Alissa (of Connoisseurus VEG) for sharing this, now it is in my life, and others too. This is something that I can whip up after my toddler goes to bed. This is a small wonder, this is.
22. Pumpkin Almond Cookies for Halloween and Thanksgiving from Cooking on the Weekends
Aren’t these the cutest? They look so festive and fun. Valentina of Cooking on the Weekends also has a Pecan Crusted, Salted, Spiced Caramel Pumpkin Pie (Gluten-Free Recipe) and Chai Spiced Maple Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe both of which I pinned to my Pumpkin Everything board.
23. Pumpkin Mini Bundt Cakes With Apple Cider Sauce from Adore Foods
These look, just, lovely. I love the food styling in this picture (I want that spoon!), it’s so dreamy and of course the food!
24. Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting from Culinary Hill
Meggan from Culinary Hill shares her family recipe for Pumpkin Muffins. The fact that this is her mother’s recipe that she grew up with stands out to me. I love how recipes are passed down through generations and now she’s sharing this with all of us!
25. Pumpkin Tiramisu from Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
I <3 tiramisu, I really do. I have a tiramisu recipe that I want to share but until I do, here’s this yummy Pumpkin Tiramisu from Paige at Where Latin Meets Lagniappe. I also pinned her Pumpkin Spice Cannoli recipe that looks amazing.
26. Brazilian Pumpkin Flan from Brazilian Flair in the USA
I really like flan and a pumpkin flan is something that just goes. Brilliant!
27. Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin Cake from Platter Talk
I have never tried baking in my slower but after seeing this, I’m going to try now! I love that ooey gooey caramel sauce, it looks like it would be a real crowd pleaser! I love that giant jar of caramel sauce that’s casually hanging around in the background of this picture, oh yum.
28. Easy Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Candies from Cake Whiz
Abeer from Cake Whiz knows her cakes. She has an impressive collection of cakes, cupcakes, cookies and treats. In awe of her mastery of “cake-dom.” I love how festive this cake is but totally attainable to someone that doesn’t decorate cakes all day. I could see it as a good birthday cake for someone who has a birthday around Halloween. (i.e. Hubby).
29. Pumpkin Pie Crescents from Spend with Pennies
I am loving this unique recipe from Holly of Spend with Pennies. Ooooo, I want one right now with my tea!
30. White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge with Bourbon-Candied Pecans from A Hot Southern Mess
This fudge recipe is gluten-free. I love a good fudge recipe and now I have a pumpkin one.
31. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted Pumpkin Seeds from Savory Experiments
Those bright green pumpkin seeds look so yummy sprinkled over that cheesecake, this is a great flavor combo, especially for those more savory inclined.
32. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar from Our Mini Family
I am a coffee cake loveRR, what a great idea to do a pumpkin spice coffee cake – and that bundt pan is all kinds of awesome! Lovin’ it.
Note: All photos and links in this post have been obtained with prior permission from their owners.
I want to thank these talented bloggers for sharing their amazing recipes with me to bring to you. THANK YOU!
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Thanksgiving Menu 2019 - November 28, 2019