This Avocado Garden Salad Recipe is the perfect Spring or Summer salad or bringing to a BBQ, family dinner, holidays or any gathering. Filled with fresh garden flavors and creamy avocado, top it with your favorite dressing! (vegan)
Avocado Garden Salad Recipe
Hi Everyone! As soon as Spring and Summer rolls around, I am looking for satisfying salads to have with dinner or sometimes as a meal.
This Avocado Garden Salad Recipe fits that bill. You can top it with chicken, steak or just have it as is with your favorite salad dressing.
I love the creaminess that the avocado adds to this garden salad. There’s a lot of crunch and texture with all the different ingredients like English cucumber, baby Portobello mushrooms, red onion and spring mix with Iceberg lettuces.
There’s also a lot of color which makes it a pretty salad to bring to any BBQ, potluck or Spring/Summer holiday – or any time of the year for that matter!
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Kitchen Tools for Avocado Garden Salad Recipe
Make this Avocado Garden Salad Recipe for your next gathering!
- 5-9 ounces mixed baby salad greens, I use a packaged salad mix
- 1/2 head Iceberg lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1-2 Haas avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thin sliced or chopped, or amount to taste
- 1 medium English cucumber, sliced, seeded if you wish
- 4 ounces baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced, amount to taste
- 4 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes, I use a variety mix, amount to taste, you can slice them or leave whole
- kosher salt , to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- desire amount your favorite dressing, to taste
- Wash, dry and prepare all vegetables. Add salad greens and Iceberg lettuce first, then top with remaining vegetables.
- Serve in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish or similar dish with your favorite dressing. Top with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper if you wish. Enjoy!
You can make this salad a day ahead and keep in the refrigerator and add the avocado just before serving because it browns if left out.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 11gSugar: 8gProtein: 8g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Air Fryer French Fries
- 12 Father’s Day Recipes
- Caprese Pizza
- Egg Salad Recipe
- Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Fish Tacos
- Steamed Broccoli Rabe Rapini
- Air Fryer Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
What’s your favorite salad recipe? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓