This Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps recipe has Romaine lettuce and my basic, Tuna Salad Recipe! (gluten-free)
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
Hi Everyone! Are you looking for an easy lunch recipe that is also gluten-free?
That’s where these Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps come in!
It’s really nice to have an alternative to using traditional flour-based wraps.
The key is to get fresh, crisp Romaine Lettuce leaves.
I personally like to make sure the lettuce is cold in the refrigerator making them crisper.
This is a great recipe to make for kids after school (or for yourself!) and it’s packed with protein-rich tuna.
Looking for another Summer salad?
Try my Egg Salad Recipe.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- How to Make Hand Sanitizer
- Bran Muffins
- Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Strawberry Dalgona Whipped Coffee
- Lilac Flower Tea
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Maple Syrup Iced Coffee
- Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Apple Carrot Raisin Chicken Salad
- Avocado Garden Salad Recipe
What’s your favorite way to have tuna salad?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- 1 recipe Tuna Salad Recipe, Search on LLS "Tuna Salad Recipe"
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- Separate the leaves on the head of Romaine lettuce. Wash the lettuce leaves. Pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess water
- Spoon the Tuna Salad Recipe into the lettuce leaves. Serve right away or chill in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
For best results, make sure the Romaine Lettuce is very fresh and crisp
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 212mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 9g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.