Coffee Affogato is a coffee and ice cream-based dessert, perfect for after lunch or dinner. With only 2 required ingredients, this recipe is both delicious and easy to make!
Hi Everyone, this Coffee Affogato is so easy to make because it only has 2 ingredients: Coffee and ice cream.
I shot this recipe a while ago and could not find the photos and just found them the other day while looking through recipe photos; I am so glad to finally share it with you.
This recipe is based on traditional Affogato which is a shot of espresso and Gelato or ice cream. Coffee Affogato is not as strong/heavy/rich as traditional Affogato.
RELATED: Pizza Recipes Collection
This is just the kind of easy dessert that I would get out at a brunch but so easy to make right at home.
RELATED: Root Beer Float Popsicles
I’m always looking for ways to make my coffee “extra” and this Coffee Affogato is one of them 🙂
RELATED: Sugared Cranberries
What flavor of ice cream would you like to use in your Coffee Affogato? Let me know in the comments at the end of the post. The flavor that I use in these photos is Vanilla Bean.
RELATED: Cookie Recipes Collection
It’s always nice to have a little something on top of a dessert, I added cinnamon and a sprig of fresh mint from my garden.
RELATED: Root Beer Float Recipe
You could add sprinkles, chocolate or caramel or another flavor of sauce to top it off. Whipped cream would also be lovely on top.
RELATED: Chocolate Lava Cakes and Sriracha Mayonnaise
RELATED: Easy Non-Dairy Ice Cream Pops
RELATED: Pour Over Coffee
If you try this Coffee Affogato recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post. Thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- 4-8 ounces brewed coffee
- 1-2 scoops ice cream of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional to sprinkle on top
- 1 fresh mint sprig, optional for serving
- Pour your brewed coffee into a heat safe mug.
- Scoop 1-2 scoops of your favorite ice cream into the mug.
- Optionally, sprinkle ground cinnamon and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop with Comfortable Handle, Black
- Long Handle Spoon, MCIRCO Stainless Steel Spoon Set Mixing Spoon Ice Cream Spoon Long Spoon Iced Tea Spoon Coffee Spoon Dessert Spoon Milkshake Spoon,Set of 8(Ice spoon)
- Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
- Libbey 10.5-ounce Irish Coffee Mug, 4-piece Set
- COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Glass Coffee Pot&Coffee Brewer with Stainless Steel Filter, High Heat Resistance Decanter, Measuring Scoop Included, 34 Ounce
- COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.