Sriracha Mayonnaise is a spicy, slightly sweet and yet – savory too – sauce that is perfect to put on burgers, sandwiches and main dishes. It goes delightfully with fresh flavors, pan-Asian dishes – you name it!
Hi Everyone, one of my all-time favorite sauces for sandwiches/burgers or to go on salads or other Asian-inspired dishes is this Sriracha Mayonnaise!
I love it because it’s so EASY to make with only 2 required ingredients being Sriracha sauce and regular mayonnaise (optionally, you could add a splash of soy sauce too).
RELATED: Homemade Frosted Lemonade
What Kind of Mayonnaise do you use for this Sriracha Mayonnaise?
I use regular Hellman’s or a generic mayonnaise OR a vegan mayonnaise brand, if I am adhering to a certain diet lifestyle.
How do you serve this Sriracha Mayonnaise?
I would either smear it on a sandwich or a burger or you can use a sauce bottle and drizzle it over a salad or eggs or tuna salad.
It goes well with red meat, chicken or fish. It is delicious with garden fresh, chopped herbs sprinkled on top.
I love dipping fresh veggies or crudites in this Sriracha Mayonnaise too!
RELATED: Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe and Garlic Herb Dry Brine and Homemade Garden Fresh Salsa
How do you like to use Sriracha? Let me know in the comments below.
RELATED: Herb Baked Chicken Tenders and 5 Cinco de Mayo Recipes and Lemon Rosemary Salmon
I photographed this about a year ago and then recently photographed it again and realized that it still wasn’t on the blog – so it’s finally up on the blog!
RELATED: Fresh Mint Tea, and Homemade Cinnamon Buns
RELATED: Recipes Readers Are Making Now, and Lilac Flower Sugar and Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
RELATED: Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips and 10 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Recipes and Lilac Recipes Collection
RELATED: Corned Beef and Cabbage and Stir-Fried Ginger Garlic Broccoli and Cilantro Lime Hummus
RELATED: Easy Peanut Sauce and Sugared Cranberries and Mocha Coffee
RELATED: Edible Cookie Dough and Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee and Lemon Rosemary Skillet Chicken Thighs
RELATED: Bran Muffins and Chinese New Year Recipe Collection and Donut Recipes Collection and Rice Recipes Collection
RELATED: Wacky Cake and Coconut Caramel Sauce (V+GF+SF) and Fresh Figs with Agave Syrup and Fresh Basil Flower Tea
If you try this Sriracha Mayonnaise recipe and like it, please give it a recipe rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments below. Thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Irish Coffee and Irish Soda Bread and Ganache Tart and Instant Pot Lentils and Salad Recipes Collection and Dandelion Fritters
- 1/2 cup regular mayonnaise (or substitute the same amount vegan mayonnaise)
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha sauce, or amount to taste
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce, optional
- In a small-medium bowl, add mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce and optional soy sauce, stir until completely combined. Serve and enjoy!
- Storage: Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece
- AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 425mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.