Cosori provided the Original 8-Cup Pour Over Coffee Maker and the Original Gooseneck Kettle for this post; all opinions are 100% my own.
This Pour Over Coffee recipe is made by pouring a steady stream of perfectly, heated water from a Gooseneck Kettle evenly over ground coffee in a Pour Over Coffee Maker to produce a subtle, delicious and full-bodied cup of hot coffee.
Pour Over Coffee
Hi Everyone, How are you doing right now? I am enjoying the making of my daily coffee a lot right now. That is everything, the ritual of it, the quality of the coffee that I made. If there’s one thing that I can make for me in my day, it’s my morning (or afternoon) cup of coffee.
In this post, I will show you how to make a Pour Over Coffee using a Cosori Pour Over Coffee Maker and a Cosori Gooseneck Kettle. I’ve included plenty of recipe process photos to help you through making this Pour Over Coffee. I have included a full, printable recipe card at the end of the post.
I absolutely love the Cosori Pour Over Coffee Maker and Cosori Gooseneck Kettle for making my coffee because it comes out hand-crafted with full-bodied flavor. It makes a SMOOTH cup of coffee every time.
You know how I know this? I usually add half and half to my coffee all the time or make my coffee into another type of coffee drink but I can drink this coffee black. The taste seems less acidic to me and so fresh and delicious.
RELATED: Evaporated Milk Coffee
I want to let you know that if you wan to get a Cosori Pour Over Coffee Maker and/or a Cosori Gooseneck Kettle that I use in this post, I will give you those links below and in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- To check out the Cosori 8-Cup Pour Over Coffee Maker on their website, visit here *I added an Amazon Affiliate link in the recipe card at the end of the post.
Electric Gooseneck Kettle
I learned these features and benefits
- Food-grade stainless steel in housing, lid and spout, keeps the perfect taste for coffee and tea
- Precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate, unique Leak-Proof design, no need to worry about leaking no matter how long you use it
- Boils a full kettle in just 3-5 minutes, auto shut-off after the water get desired temperature, or it detects there is no water inside
- 5 precise temperature presets, automatically keeps water at the same temperature for 60 minutes
To view the Gooseneck Kettle on the Cosori website, visit here
RELATED: Easy Peanut Sauce and Kitchen Renovation
RELATED: Mocha Oatmeal Cookies and Mocha Cinnamon Truffles
RELATED: Keto Butter Coffee Recipe
RELATED: Dirt Cake Cups and Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe
RELATED: Mocha Coconut Macaroons and Instant Pot Ham Vegetable Soup
RELATED: Scrambled Eggs in Bacon Fat and Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe
RELATED: Gingerbread Spice Cake
RELATED: Gluten-Free Mocha Cake
RELATED: Wacky Cake
RELATED: Corned Beef and Cabbage
RELATED: Irish Coffee and Chocolate Lava Cakes
If you make this Pour Over Coffee recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know if you try it in the comments at the end of the post! Thank you for reading and following along.
RELATED: Liege Belgian Waffles
RELATED: Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- 8 scoops ground coffee (regular or decaf)
- 8 cups hot water (heated using a Gooseneck Kettle
- optional creamer, milk or half and half of choice
- optional sweetener of choice
- Heat the 8 cups of water in the Cosori Gooseneck Kettle, using the coffee setting.
- Prepare the Cosori Pour Over Coffee Maker by placing the mesh filter on top and add 8 scoops of coffee (using the scoop it comes with) to the filter.
- When the water is heated and ready, pour a little bit of water evenly over the coffee grinds, to "bloom" the coffee. Wait 30 seconds, then evenly pour the remaining amount of water over the coffee grinds, allowing the water to filter through to the carafe.
- When all the water is done dripping through, take out the coffee filter with the grounds, compost or discard the grounds. Pour a cup of coffee, add optional creamer, milk or half and half and optional sweetener of your choice and enjoy!
- If you make this Pour Over Coffee recipe, and share it on social media, please tag us #lifeslittlesweets and @lifeslittlesweets - Thank you!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
- COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Glass Coffee Pot&Coffee Brewer with Stainless Steel Filter, High Heat Resistance Decanter, Measuring Scoop Included, 34 Ounce
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
- Libbey 10.5-ounce Irish Coffee Mug, 4-piece Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.