These Yogurt-Dipped Blackberry Fruit Bars are the perfect snack after a meal or between meals. They are made with blackberries, Greek yogurt and Outshine® Fruit Bars. #SnackBrighter
Yogurt-Dipped Blackberry Fruit Bars
Hi Everyone! Who’s looking for a healthier snack option with fresh blackberries? I present these delicious Yogurt-Dipped Blackberry Fruit Bars which take minutes to make with some additional freezing time.
I learned that these Outshine Fruit Bars are made with real fruit or fruit juice and No GMO ingredients!
Outshine makes Outshine Yogurt Bars too which are made with 100% yogurt. I also get those and can say that they are yummy 🙂
You can find the bars in the ice cream novelty section at Stop and Shop.
I know you will love this Yogurt-Dipped Blackberry Fruit Bars treat!
- 1-2 boxes Outshine® Fruit Bars, pick your favorite flavors
- 1 cup (or more, if needed) Greek yogurt, pick your favorite flavor
- 6 ounces (or more to taste) fresh blackberries, washed and dry
- One by one, take fruit bars out of their packaging, dip into Greek yogurt and place berries onto the Greek yogurt.
- Lay on a silpat lined, rimmed baking sheet. When you are finished with all of them, put the try in the freezer to freeze 1-2 hours.
- When they are done freezing, enjoy!
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 17 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 7mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 2g
What’s your favorite “healthier” snack? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓