Rose Water Simple Syrup is a sweet, rose-scented syrup that you can add to mix drinks and other recipes.
Rose Water Simple Syrup
Hi Everyone, oh, all the things you can make with rosewater (or is it rose water?) Anyways, rosewater led me to this rose water simple syrup and now I’m like, oh all the things I can make with rose water simple syrup…I want to know, what would you make first?
Ingredients for Rose Water Simple Syrup
- 1 cup rosewater
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Rose Water Simple Syrup
- wooden spoon for stirring
- 32 ounce mason jar
There are so many recipes and drinks that this simple syrup could go in, let me know what you use this Rose Water Simple Syrup for in the comments below!
- 1 cup rosewater, search LLS for "Rosewater"
- 1 cup granulated white sugar, you can substitute the same amount coarse raw sugar
- Pour 1 cup rosewater into a wet measure.
- Pour 1 cup sugar into the rosewater.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a jar with a lid.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Double Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies™ - August 15, 2019
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Iced Coffee - August 15, 2019
- End of Summer 2019 $50 Amazon Gift Card Instagram Giveaway - August 14, 2019