Rose Water Simple Syrup is a sweet, rose-scented syrup that you can add to mix drinks and other recipes.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Rose Water Simple Syrup
Hi Everyone, oh, all the things you can make with rosewater (or is it rose water?)
Anyways, rosewater led me to this rosewater simple syrup and now I’m like, oh all the things I can make with rose water simple syrup…I want to know, what would you make first?
- 1 cup rosewater
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- wooden spoon for stirring
- 32 ounce mason jar
Our Other Posts
There are so many recipes and drinks that this simple syrup could go in, let me know what you use this Rose Water Simple Syrup for in the comments below!
- Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
- Dreamy Lemon Lush Dessert Recipe
- Lilac Flower Sugar
- Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture
- Rosewater Lemonade
- Candy Corn Lollipops
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Simple Syrup Recipe
- Ginger Cookies
- Homemade Gingerbread Syrup Recipe
- Luscious Mocha Lush Dessert Recipe
- Chocolate Crinkles
- French Press Coffee
- Banana Split Lush Dessert Recipe
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade
- 1st Birthday Cake
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Baked Ham
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Featured Recipes Collection
- Simple Syrups Recipe Collection
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
- How to Make Milk with Milk Powder
- Sautéed Purslane
- Air Fryer Kohlrabi Fries
- Massaged Baby Red Russian Kale Salad
- How to Make Basic Fruit Jam without Pectin
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
This post was originally published on 8/24/2018 and updated and republished on 5/26/2021
- Pour 1 cup rosewater into a wet measure.
- Pour 1 cup sugar into the rosewater.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a jar with a lid.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Check out our recipe post, Rosewater
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- bMAKER Dried Rose Buds& Petals Red 1 Lb Food Grade Edible | Best for Tea, Baking, Making Rose Water, Crafting | Included Sample Bottle of Rose Absolute Essential Oil
- OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Secure Fit Funnel and Strainer Set
- Swing Top Glass Bottles - Flip Top Brewing Bottles For Kombucha, Kefir, Beer - Clear Color - 16oz Size - Set of 6 - Leak Proof Easy Caps, Bonus Gaskets, Chalkboard Labels and Pen - Fast Clean Design
- Ball 24 oz Jar, Wide mouth, 24 ounce (Pack of 2),Clear
- OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
- IHUIXINHE Loose Leaf Tea Snap Ball &Tea Mesh Stainless Steel Strainer with Handle (4 Pack) Ball Shape Tea Infuser and Filters
- Cuisinart CTG-00-3MS Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
- T-Sac Tea Filter Bags, Disposable Tea Infuser, Number 2-Size, 2 to 4-Cup Capacity, Set of 200
- JarJackets Silicone Mason Jar Protector Sleeve - Fits Ball, Kerr 16oz (1 pint) WIDE-Mouth Jars | Package of 4 (Multicolor) …
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
- 96 Premium Chalkboard Labels Bulk - Free Erasable Chalk Pen - Dishwasher Safe Chalk Board Mason Jar Labels - Removable Waterproof Blackboard Sticker Label for Jars Glass Bottle Kids
- Norpro 3-Cup Stainless Steel Rotary Hand Crank Flour Sifter With 2 Wire Agitator
- OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 785Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 203gFiber: 0gSugar: 203gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.