Rose Water Simple Syrup is a sweet, rose-scented syrup that you can add to mix drinks and other recipes.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Rose Water Simple Syrup
Hi Everyone, oh, all the things you can make with rosewater (or is it rose water?)
Anyways, rosewater led me to this rosewater simple syrup and now I’m like, oh all the things I can make with rose water simple syrup…I want to know, what would you make first?
Ingredients for Rose Water Simple Syrup
- 1 cup rosewater
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Rose Water Simple Syrup
- wooden spoon for stirring
- 32 ounce mason jar
There are so many recipes and drinks that this simple syrup could go in, let me know what you use this Rose Water Simple Syrup for in the comments below!
- Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
- Dreamy Lemon Lush Dessert Recipe
- Lilac Flower Sugar
- Cocoa Cinnamon Sugar Spice Mixture
- Rosewater Lemonade
- Candy Corn Lollipops
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Simple Syrup Recipe
- Ginger Cookies
- Homemade Gingerbread Syrup Recipe
- Luscious Mocha Lush Dessert Recipe
- Chocolate Crinkles
- French Press Coffee
- Banana Split Lush Dessert Recipe
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade
- 1st Birthday Cake
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Baked Ham
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Featured Recipes Collection
- Simple Syrups Recipe Collection
- 1 cup rosewater, search LLS for "Rosewater"
- 1 cup granulated white sugar, you can substitute the same amount coarse raw sugar
- Pour 1 cup rosewater into a wet measure.
- Pour 1 cup sugar into the rosewater.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a jar with a lid.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 785Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 203gFiber: 0gSugar: 203gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.