This thirst-quenching, sweet Watermelon Bowl is perfect for any Summer gathering or holiday. (1-ingredient, feeds a crowd!)
Hi Everyone! Looking for a healthy, Summer dessert or snack that also feeds a crowd, look no further because this Watermelon Bowl is perfect for those hot, humid Summer days.
This is a 1-ingredient, no fuss, no muss dessert idea. Special thanks to my husband, Eric for carving it up!
Special thanks to our cousin Lucile for being a hand model for these pictures 🙂
I know you will love this Watermelon Bowl!
- 1 large seedless watermelon
- Cut watermelon in half. Using a melon baller or a large spoon, scoop out the watermelon into bite-sized portions into a bowl. When the watermelon is all scooped out, using a sharp knife, cut a saw tooth pattern around the edge of the watermelon. Return it to the rind. Serve and enjoy!
When would you served this Watermelon Bowl? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs - February 5, 2019
- Home Brew Kombucha - February 4, 2019
- Game Day Entertaining Starters and Appetizers Recipe Roundup - February 1, 2019