This Chocolate Ganache Recipe is perfect for drizzling over ice cream, cake or your favorite dessert. Only 2 ingredients and a 5 minutes cook time!
(Pin for Later)
Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Hi Everyone, what’s fudgey, creamy, chocolate-y and perfect over your favorite dessert? This Chocolate Ganache Recipe, of course!
Imagine dipping fresh fruit, like strawberries into this chocolate ganache? Sometimes that’s all you need 🙂
I have used this Chocolate Ganache Recipe in several recipes on Life’s Little Sweets, so I thought it was time that it deserved a recipe post of it’s own. Here are some of those recipes that this Chocolate Ganache Recipe has starred in: Single-Layer Mocha Ganache Cake Recipe, Single-Layer Chocolate Ganache Cake Recipe, Muddy Buddy Brownie Ice Cream Cake, Mocha Cinnamon Truffles, Fondant Felines: Chocolate Cake, and Gluten-Free Mocha Cake.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for this Chocolate Ganache Recipe
I know you will love this basic Chocolate Ganache Recipe!
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate chip morsels, I recommend using the best quality available, you can also use dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, you can also use whipping cream
- Bring the cream to a simmer.
- Once the cream is at a simmer, remove from heat and add the chocolate morsels, making sure that the chocolate is covered by the liquid. Cover with a lid and let stand for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, using a wooden spoon, stir, in one direction, slowly until the cream and the chocolate is combined.
Makes enough to frost a single-layer cake.
What would you use this Chocolate Ganache Recipe for? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓