Roasted Green Beans are the easy, savory and perfect side to go with your dinner! (vegan)
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Roasted Green Beans
Hi Everyone! I have the perfect side dish to go with your dinner tonight: Roasted Green Beans. They are savory and SO easy to make!
They go with meat, chicken, fish or any vegetarian/vegan meal. They also go great on top of a salad or keep well for leftovers.
I love green beans because they are such a substantial vegetable and they are so easy to grow in a garden. Granted, I am not growing them this year but vegetable sides are definitely inspired by my garden.
This Roasted Green Beans recipe is inspired by the green beans in this recipe dinner post, Baked Dijon Lemon Caper Salmon Dinner.
It only takes 5 minutes of preparation plus a cook time of 20-25 minutes. While these are cooking you can cook the other parts of your dinner.
Kitchen Tools for Roasted Green Beans
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Aluminum Rimmed Baking Sheet ←I use and love these!
- Aluminum Foil or a Silpat 11-5/8″ x 16-1/2″ Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Silicone Baking Mat ←I use and love these!
- Vivree Kitchen Tongs Set – Salad & Grill Stainless Steel Serving Tongs with Silicone Tips – 9″&12″ (Black)” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Silicone Tongs
I know you will enjoy these Roasted Green Beans!
- 1-2 pounds green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 1-2 tablespoons regular olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt , to taste
- 1/4 teasspoon fresh ground pepper pepper to taste, to taste
- Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat.
- Pile the green beans, and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix with your hands and arrange in a single layer (you can also pre-mix in a bowl, if you want).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes depending on desired tenderness (the green beans in the photos were baked for 25 minutes). Enjoy along, over rice or quinoa and/or your main dish!
[bctt tweet=”Roasted Green Beans Recipe!” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
What would you serve these Roasted Green Beans with? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓