Having Strawberry Nutella Waffles is a sweet, chocolate-y and fresh way to start the day. Be it a weekday or family brunch, this pleasing combination of fresh strawberries, hazelnut-chocolate Nutella and maple syrup flavors with freshly made waffles is sure to please.
*This Strawberry Nutella Waffles recipe was first published on 6/18/2018 and updated and republished on 11/11/2019
Strawberry Nutella Waffles
Hi Everyone, there’s something about Strawberry Nutella Waffles that seems like a wise and natural choice for breakfast, don’t you think?
Spoiler Alert! These are NOT from scratch waffles. My favorite lately has been Kodiak Cakes brand because they are a healthier kind of waffle/pancake mix with protein – I especially love their Superfood one which I link to below.
I don’t think every recipe I share has to be 100% from scratch because it’s not realistic. I know my life as a mom with 2 kids in our family and I know that other parents and people have busy lives too. I do love having time to make those from scratch recipes and remember those late-night bake-a-thons that I would have pre-kids but I do think it’s nice to have and be able to have prepared meals that are not labor-intensive.
I make 99% of our family’s meals and I wouldn’t be able to do it if everything was perfectly from scratch and I do feel that as a home cook and am better with timing and being resourceful – for example, finding the best darn mix which I’ve already posted about before! See, Easy Breakfast Mug Cake.
This recipe isn’t so much as a recipe as it is a recommendation to eat those strawberries while you can get them in season and enjoy them paired with other delicious flavors like Nutella and 100% pure maple syrup.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Strawberry Nutella Waffles
- 1 recipe Kodiak cakes or your favorite waffle mix
- fresh strawberries
- 100% pure maple syrup for topping
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Strawberry Nutella Waffles
- waffle irom
- measuring spoons and cups
- large wet measure
- spoon or whisk
- chef’s knife
- cutting board
The strawberries pictured here are from my sister-in-law, Nicole’s strawberry patch and they just keep getting better every year. Don’t you love those green tops?
I know you will love these Strawberry Nutella Waffles!
If you like these Strawberry Nutella Waffles, you might also like these other recipes on Life’s Little Sweets: Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes, Potato Pancakes (GF), Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes, Chia Pudding.
- 1 recipe waffles, I use Kodiak cakes, Buttermilk or Protein Superfood
- Canola spray oil, for cooking waffles
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, or amount to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced, amount to taste
- maple syrup, amount to taste
- Make waffle batter according to instruction on the box.
- Cook waffles using the time on your waffle iron (mine is 3 minutes 30 seconds).
- Spread waffles with Nutella, top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 673 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 19g Cholesterol: 84mg Sodium: 742mg Carbohydrates: 74g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 40g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 25g
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you like this Strawberry Nutella Waffles recipe, check out our other recipes and post on the blog:
- Cocoa Almonds
- White Chocolate Caramel Caffè Mocha
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- How to Roast a Turkey
- Irish Coffee
- Chocolate Strawberry Lassi
- How to Roast a Chicken
- 1st Birthday Cake
- Chrysanthemum Golden Milk Chia Pudding
- Goldenrod Tea
- Peanut Butter Recipes Collection
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
- Galette Recipes
- Tri Color Salad – #ad
- How to Make Kale Chips
- Gluten Free Fried Tomatoes
- Baked French Toast Casserole
- Our Food and Lifestyle Mantra
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Cold Brew Brownies - December 7, 2019
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019