Having Strawberry Nutella Waffles is a sweet, chocolate-y, and fresh way to start the day. Be it a weekday or family brunch, this pleasing combination of fresh strawberries, hazelnut chocolate Nutella, and maple syrup flavors with freshly made waffles are sure to please.
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of contents
Strawberry Nutella Waffles
Hi Everyone, there’s something about Strawberry Nutella Waffles that seems like a wise and natural choice for breakfast, don’t you think?
Spoiler Alert! These are NOT from scratch waffles.
My favorite lately has been the Kodiak Cakes brand because they are a healthier kind of waffle/pancake mix with protein – I especially love their Superfood one which I link to below.
I don’t think every recipe I share has to be 100% from scratch because it’s not realistic.
I know my life as a mom with 2 kids in our family and I know that other parents and people have busy lives too.
I do love having time to make those from scratch recipes and remember those late-night bake-a-thons that I would have pre-kids but I do think it’s nice to have and be able to have prepared meals that are not labor-intensive.
I make 99% of our family’s meals and I wouldn’t be able to do it if everything was perfect from scratch and I do feel that as a home cook and am better with timing and being resourceful – for example, finding the best darn mix which I’ve already posted about before! See, Easy Breakfast Mug Cake.
This recipe isn’t so much as a recipe as it is a recommendation to eat those strawberries while you can get them in season and enjoy them paired with other delicious flavors like Nutella and 100% pure maple syrup.
- 1 recipe Kodiak cakes or your favorite waffle mix
- fresh strawberries
- 100% pure maple syrup for topping
- waffle irom
- measuring spoons and cups
- large wet measure
- spoon or whisk
- chef’s knife
- cutting board
Don’t you love those green tops?
I know you will love these Strawberry Nutella Waffles!
- How to Make Half and Half
- Pan-Fried Fairytale Eggplant
- Wacky Cake
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Egg In a Hole Bagel
If you like these Strawberry Nutella Waffles, you might also like these other recipes on Life’s Little Sweets: Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes, Potato Pancakes (GF), Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes, Chia Pudding.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you like this Strawberry Nutella Waffles recipe, check out our other recipes and post on the blog:
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
- Chocolate Strawberry Lassi
- 1st Birthday Cake
- Chrysanthemum Golden Milk Chia Pudding
- Goldenrod Tea
- Galette Recipes
- Strawberry Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Strawberry Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Galette
- Maple Recipes Collection
This Strawberry Nutella Waffles recipe was first published on 6/18/2018 and updated and republished on 11/11/2019, 5/24/2021
- 1 recipe waffles, I use Kodiak cakes, Buttermilk or Protein Superfood
- Canola spray oil, for cooking waffles
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, or amount to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced, amount to taste
- pure maple syrup, amount to taste
- Make waffle batter according to instruction on the box. Cook waffles using the time on your waffle iron (mine is 3 minutes 30 seconds). Spread waffles with Nutella, top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Butternut Mountain Farm Pure Vermont Maple Syrup, Grade A, Amber Color, Rich Taste, All Natural, Easy Pour Jug, 32 Fl Oz, 1 Qt
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
- Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Maker Waffle Iron, Silver
- Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix, Buttermilk, 20 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
- AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 673Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 742mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 3gSugar: 40gProtein: 25g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.