These soft, fluffy and nutritious Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes are delectable to the taste buds. These pancakes are made with real ingredients and are super easy to make. In just a few minutes a mouthwatering and family-friendly breakfast/brunch gets ready. These pancakes are worth devouring every bite and you would crave for more.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes
Pancakes are my family’s favorite morning meal.
Therefore, I always try to create a new variety of pancakes.
Of course, I like to cook them from scratch, and hence my pancakes are always made out of fresh and real ingredients.
This time I chose cherries for my pancakes.
My little one loves cherries and can munch on them all day.
So, I got an idea to try Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes.
Even though these pancakes look slightly different in color and texture from the regular ones but I must say they turned out outstanding.
The combination of ingredients blended extremely well bringing out the delicious flavor of fresh cherries along with fiber-rich oatmeal.
I love drizzling lots of maple syrup over my pancakes so I made its batter a little less sweet.
This gave an opportunity to literally bathe them in maple syrup.
To top it all with a dollop of vegan whipped cream these pancakes were even more desirable.
These pancakes are the perfect breakfast that satisfies your sweet tooth as well.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup plant milk
- A food processor/bender
- A knife
- A cutting board
- A large mixing bowl
- A whisk/large spoon
- A crepe pan
- A flat spatula
I love the fact that the pancakes can be enjoyed in any season.
They are quick, easy, and filling morning meals especially if made out of healthy ingredients.
Many times I make an extra batch of pancakes and refrigerate them to be used over the weekdays.
I simply warm it up either in the pan or in a microwave and serve it with fruits and syrup to my little one before dropping her off at school.
I am sure you will love these pancakes and crave for more and more!
If you like this Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes recipe, you can check out these recipes also on Life’s Little Sweets: Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes, Potato Pancakes (GF), Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe, Simply Made Crepes Three Ways.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
- Baked French Toast Casserole
- 1st Birthday Cake
- Chrysanthemum Golden Milk Chia Pudding
- Cocoa Almonds
- Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Chia Pudding
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
- Chia Seed Banana Bread
- Strawberry Nutella Waffles
- Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup
- Dragon Fruit Angel Food Cake
- How to Store Boba
- Crème de Menthe Coffee
- Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
- In a blender/food processor combine cherries, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Crush roughly and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oat flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix very well with a spoon.
- Now, pour the cherry mixture and mix.
- Then, add milk and whip the batter. It will be a thick batter. For a thinner consistency add ¾ cup milk and then whip it up until all the ingredients are well blended and no lumps are left.
- Warm a griddle/nonstick pan and grease it.
- Pour 1 -1 ½ tbsp. of the batter in a round shape and let it cook until golden brown and the sides are dry. Flip it over with a spatula and cook again until golden in color.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with lots of maple syrup, fresh cherries, and vegan whipped cream.
- For a thinner consistency of the batter add 3/4 cup of plant milk instead of 1/2 cup.
- Feel free to use gluten-free oat flour for these pancakes.
- This recipe makes 8 pancakes and the serving size is 2 pancakes per person.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder.
OXO Good Grips Large Wooden Slotted Spoon
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 487mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 4gSugar: 11gProtein: 9g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.