Having Strawberry Nutella Waffles is a sweet, chocolate-y and fresh way to start the day. Be it a weekday or family brunch, this pleasing combination of fresh strawberries, hazelnut-chocolate Nutella and maple syrup flavors with freshly made waffles is sure to please.
Strawberry Nutella Waffles
Hi Everyone, there’s something about Strawberry Nutella Waffles that seems like a wise and natural choice for breakfast, don’t you think?
Spoiler Alert! These are NOT from scratch waffles. My favorite lately has been Kodiak Cakes brand because they are a healthier kind of waffle/pancake mix with protein – I especially love their Superfood one which I link to below.
I don’t think every recipe I share has to be 100% from scratch because it’s not realistic. I know my life as a mom with 2 kids in our family and I know that other parents and people have busy lives too. I do love having time to make those from scratch recipes and remember those late-night bake-a-thons that I would have pre-kids but I do think it’s nice to have and be able to have prepared meals that are not labor-intensive.
I make 99% of our family’s meals and I wouldn’t be able to do it if everything was perfectly from scratch and I do feel that as a home cook and am better with timing and being resourceful – for example, finding the best darn mix which I’ve already posted about before! See, Easy Breakfast Mug Cake.
This recipe isn’t so much as a recipe as it is a recommendation to eat those strawberries while you can get them in season and enjoy them paired with other delicious flavors like Nutella and 100% pure maple syrup.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Strawberry Nutella Waffles
- 1 recipe Kodiak cakes or your favorite waffle mix
- fresh strawberries
- 100% pure maple syrup for topping
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Strawberry Nutella Waffles
- waffle irom
- measuring spoons and cups
- large wet measure
- spoon or whisk
- chef’s knife
- cutting board
The strawberries pictured here are from my sister-in-law, Nicole’s strawberry patch and they just keep getting better every year. Don’t you love those green tops?
I know you will love these Strawberry Nutella Waffles!
If you like these Strawberry Nutella Waffles, you might also like these other recipes on Life’s Little Sweets: Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes, Potato Pancakes (GF), Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes, Chia Pudding.
- 1 recipe waffles, I use Kodiak cakes, Buttermilk or Protein Superfood
- Canola spray oil, for cooking waffles
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, or amount to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced, amount to taste
- maple syrup, amount to taste
- Make waffle batter according to instruction on the box.
- Cook waffles using the time on your waffle iron (mine is 3 minutes 30 seconds).
- Spread waffles with Nutella, top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs - February 5, 2019
- Home Brew Kombucha - February 4, 2019
- Game Day Entertaining Starters and Appetizers Recipe Roundup - February 1, 2019