This 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup recipe has unsweetened cocoa powder and sweetened condensed milk. It’s so easy to make, being ready in minutes, with no heating required. You can use it in milk, coffee, over ice cream, other desserts – you name it!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup
Have you ever run out of chocolate sauce and needed a substitute like right now?
Enter this 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup!
If you are like me and keep unsweetened cocoa powder (for baking) and extra cans of sweetened condensed milk in the pantry, you can make this 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup in a jiffy.
How Do You Make 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup?
All you need is a small-medium mixing bowl and a small-medium wire whisk to mix the two ingredients together, pour it into a lidded mason jar, and voila, you got yourself some 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup that you can use right away or store for later in the fridge.
I have found myself having spoonfuls of this chocolate sauce during the day when I have a sweet tooth craving – it’s like liquid fudge.
You could almost call it an “Easy Fudge” recipe.
This recipe came about as we were running low on our regular, store-bought chocolate syrup and I needed to come up with something quick to appease the kiddos.
We couldn’t readily go get any at the store since we are in the midst of the Pandemic, so that’s how this 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup was born!
If you like this 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup recipe, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know what you used it on in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- How to Make Half and Half
- Pan-Fried Fairytale Eggplant
- Wacky Cake
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Egg In a Hole Bagel
- In a small-medium mixing bowl, add 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder.
- Using a small-medium wire whisk, stir to completely combine. Transfer into a lidded mason jar for storage. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator (will last 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator).
- Storage: Store in an air-tight container for up to 2-3 weeks. When this comes out of the refrigerator it will be stiffer. Storing in a wide-mouth lidded jar instead of a bottle is best and more convenient.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Secure Fit Funnel and Strainer Set
- JarJackets Silicone Mason Jar Protector Sleeve - Fits Ball, Kerr 16oz (1 pint) WIDE-Mouth Jars | Package of 4 (Multicolor) …
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
- Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set (8-Piece, BPA-free)
- Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 28 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 7Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.