This Scout Trail Mix has mini marshmallows, raisins, chocolate chips, dry cereal of choice (we use Lucky Charms), pretzels (we use butter snaps), and walnuts or sunflower seeds (or another type of seed or nuts). It can be customized endlessly and makes a savory-sweet, tasty snack!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Scout Trail Mix
Hi Everyone, this Scout Trail Mix is so easy to put together with simple, and readily available pantry ingredients.
This is an easy recipe to get the kids involved!
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry cereal of choice
- 1 cup pretzels, we like butter snaps
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds or nuts of choice
I have (affiliate) linked below kitchen tools that I use to make this recipe (#CommissionEarned):
- air-tight container, for storage
- measuring spoons and cups
- mixing bowl
- wooden spoons or salad spoons for mixing
- Free Digital Calendar
- How to Ship Cookies
- Favorite Cookie-Making Tools
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Winter Soup Recipes
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mini marshmallows, raisins, chocolate chips, cereal, pretzels, and sunflower seeds. Mix together.
- Store the Scout Trail Mix in an air-tight container, at room temperature.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 525Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 3964mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 8gSugar: 14gProtein: 15g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!