Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Mocha Coffee – Can’t get out to the coffee shop? Try making your favorite coffee drinks at home! Here’s the perfect drink for warmer weather with a lovely combination of coffee and chocolate sauce. Enjoy hot or chilled (or with ice).
Table of contents
Decaf Mocha Coffee
Hi Everyone, I have been having decaf coffee during my pregnancy and it gets me through not being able to have regular (caffeinated) coffee – of course, if you can have caffeine, by all means, make this a regular Mocha Coffee!
Oh, that sauce though…I used just regular old Hershey’s chocolate sauce for this recipe.
This Mocha coffee can be served hot, chilled, or cold served with ice. How would you have it? Let me know in the comments at the end of the post!
Try it with Cold Brew Coffee
It’s nice to treat yourself for once!
You can utilize your favorite pre-made cold brew coffee or your own as well to make it even easier to prepare – no coffee/espresso maker required!
- 8 ounces chilled or cold brew coffee of choice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce (or more, amount to taste)
- optional: sweetener of choice
- optional: half and half or whole milk, or non-dairy creamer, amount to taste
- coffee maker
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2- cup wet measure
- glass or wide-mouth, lidded mason jar with straw
- long spoon, for mixing
- creamer container
Latest Recipes and Posts
If you like this “Mocha Coffee” recipe, check out our other recipes and posts:
- How to Make Half and Half
- Pan-Fried Fairytale Eggplant
- Wacky Cake
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Egg In a Hole Bagel
If you like this Mocha Coffee recipe, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
This post was originally published on 3/19/2020, and updated and republished on 9/9/2021.
- In a glass, add chocolate sauce, add the coffee, and optional desired amount of half and half and optional sweetener. Add ice optionally.
- Stir to combine. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- eHomeA2Z Syrup Dispenser Honey Pot Glass Jar Commercial Quality With Cast Zink Top (1, 14 Oz)
- Long Handle Spoon, MCIRCO Stainless Steel Spoon Set Mixing Spoon Ice Cream Spoon Long Spoon Iced Tea Spoon Coffee Spoon Dessert Spoon Milkshake Spoon,Set of 8(Ice spoon)
- OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- (2 Packs) Ball Mason Wide Mouth Half Pint Jars - 8oz - 4 Jars Per Box - Total 8 Jars
- Ball 24 oz Jar, Wide mouth, 24 ounce (Pack of 2),Clear
- JarJackets Silicone Mason Jar Protector Sleeve - Fits Ball, Kerr 16oz (1 pint) WIDE-Mouth Jars | Package of 4 (Multicolor) …
- Ticent Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2), Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker with Lids & Large Square Ice Cube Molds for Cocktails & Bourbon - Reusable & BPA Free
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 9g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.