This Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy recipe is a frosty, sweet, Summer-y drink to help you cool off. (1-2 servings, vegan, gluten-free)
Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy
I have been growing several varieties of mint in my garden this Summer and it’s been really fun coming up with recipes to use it in like this Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy.
This recipe requires Simple Syrup which I posted recently and it is so easy to make and you can keep it in your refrigerator just for when you want to make a drink such as this.
This recipe is one of my “garden-inspired” recipes, you can see all of the garden-inspired recipes, here.
I know you will love this Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy!
- 1-2 cups ice cubes, amount depends on how ice-y you want it
- 2 cups fresh ripe watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, or amount to taste, search "Simple Syrup" on LLS
- In a high powered blender, combine ice cubes, watermelon, mint leaves and simple syrup. Start with the crush ice setting first and then blend until all the ingredients are uniformly combined. You may need to stop and push down the ice mixture with a wooden spoon.
What’s your favorite watermelon recipe? What’s your favorite mint recipe? I want to know! Please let me know in the comments below! Best Wishes, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs - February 5, 2019
- Home Brew Kombucha - February 4, 2019
- Game Day Entertaining Starters and Appetizers Recipe Roundup - February 1, 2019