This Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy recipe is a frosty, sweet, Summer-y drink to help you cool off. (1-2 servings, vegan, gluten-free)
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy
I have been growing several varieties of mint in my garden this Summer and it’s been really fun coming up with recipes to use it in like this Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy.
This recipe requires Simple Syrup which I posted recently and it is so easy to make and you can keep it in your refrigerator just for when you want to make a drink such as this.
I know you will love this Frozen Watermelon Mint Slushy!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Watermelon Bowl
- Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce
- Yogurt-Dipped Blackberry Fruit Bars
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- Homemade Garden Fresh Salsa
- Baked Ham
- Candy Corn Lollipops
- Lilac Flower Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- Sautéed Beet Greens
What’s your favorite watermelon recipe? What’s your favorite mint recipe? I want to know! Please let me know in the comments below!
- 1-2 cups ice cubes, amount depends on how ice-y you want it
- 2 cups fresh ripe watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, or amount to taste, search "Simple Syrup" on LLS
- In a high-powered blender, combine ice cubes, watermelon, mint leaves, and simple syrup. Start with the crush ice setting first and then blend until all the ingredients are uniformly combined. You may need to stop and push down the ice mixture with a wooden spoon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Gorilla Grip Original Reversible Cutting Board (3-Piece) BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen (Set of Three: Black)
Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz Container, Black - 001372
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 106gFiber: 1gSugar: 103gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.