Friendsgiving Menu – Here are some dishes for Friendsgiving, from turkey, to savory and sweet side dishes to the dessert table, we have you covered for your Friendsgiving celebration!
Hi Everyone, I recently went to a Friendsgiving and it was so much fun that it inspired me do a post on a Friendsgiving Menu. If you are hosting a Friendsgiving, below are some ideas to get you started 🙂
I have included a quote from each recipe post (for most) in the opening description of the recipe in the list, enjoy this Friendsgiving recipe collection!
#1 – Turkey, like this Dry Brine Herbed Butter Turkey from The Organic Kitchen
#2 – Sweet Potato Casserole, like this Oatmeal Cookie Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
This Oatmeal Cookie Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole has all the Fall flavors in a one-pan dish including cranberries, raisins, cinnamon, pecans and sweet potato. It’s the perfect sweet side to accompany all those savory Thanksgiving dishes!
#3 – Potatoes, like these Perfect Sage Thyme Butter Whipped Potatoes
Perfect Sage Thyme Butter Whipped Potatoes are savory, full of flavor and a favorite on the Holidaytable. Enjoy these creamy, butter-infused, whipped Yukon Gold potatoes at your meal! Keep them warm in a slow cooker for easy serving.
#4 – Cranberry Sauce, like this Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce
This Rosemary-Infused Cranberry Sauce is a bright, sweet, aromatic, herb-infused sauce that goes great with chicken, turkey and is perfect for the Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays or at any dinner table.
#5 – Green Beans, like these Roasted Green Beans
Roasted Green Beans are the easy, savory and perfect side to go with your dinner! (vegan)
#6 – Gravy, like this Foolproof Turkey Gravy (w/ Video) from Sweet & Savory by Shinee (photo below)
#7 – Corn Casserole, like this Corn Soufflé
If there were a non-traditional dessert you could eat right along with a meal, this Corn Soufflé would be it. It’s creamy and sweet and uses corn three ways; fresh corn right off the cob, creamed corn, and corn meal. Corn Soufflé is the perfect side dish to a cookout, weeknight dinner, or holiday meal. Little nuggets of onion and sweet red bell pepper give it even more fresh-from-the-garden flavors.
#8 – Stuffing or Dressing recipe, like this Classic Slow Cooker Stuffing from Peas & Crayons
#8 – Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie is a dessert that is perfect for dessert early Fall through the Winter. Filled with aromatic spices and delicious pumpkin filling, there’s nothing like a homemade, fresh-baked Pumpkin Pie!
Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is a delicious, sweet, creamy, pumpkin-flavored frozen treat – no ice cream churn required!
#10 – Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
This Easy Pecan Pie Recipe is a sweet, delicious, classic pie recipe – perfect for the Thanksgiving table or any dessert table. You can take a shortcut using a 9-inch, pre-made, deep dish pie crust and enjoy a sweet homemade pie filling. It goes great with a hot cup of coffee or tea. (makes 8 slices)
These Chocolate Nutella Brownies are one of my all-time, favorite brownie recipes with 3 kinds of chocolate in them. They are the perfect partner to a hot mug of coffee or tea or a tall glass of milk. Cure your chocolate craving with these incredible, fudgybrownies!
#12 – Cheesecake (see all of our “Cheesecake” recipes, here)
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies are the perfect Fall recipe with it’s warm, cinnamon-y, pumpkin spice-sugar coating on the outside and pumpkin flavor on the inside. Enjoy these pillow-y, soft cookies with a mug of tea or coffee.
#14 – Apple Pie, like this Incredible Apple Pie
This classic, Incredible Homemade Apple Pie has an incredible flavor with a buttery, crisp crust one can only dream about. Bring this epic homemade pie to your next holiday gathering and get ready for the fanfare it brings! (vegan option)
- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe Collection
- How To Make Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 10 Holiday Desserts #FoodieMamas
- Apple Pomegranate Crumble on SoFabFood
- 14 Incredible Holiday Side Dish Recipes #FoodieMamas
- Indulgent Homemade Snickerdoodle Latte
- Thanksgiving Sides Recipes Collection
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte (Dairy-Free)
- 23 Apple Pie Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes Collection
- Easy Non-Dairy Ice Cream Pops
- Applecrest Farm Hampton Falls New Hampshire
- Ice Cream Recipes Collection
- Pizza Recipes Collection
- Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Pumpkin Recipes Collection
- 32 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Thank you for reading along with this Friendsgiving Menu, I hope you gained some ideas and recipes for your Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving dessert table, have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!
[bctt tweet=”Friendsgiving Menu” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- To see all the pumpkin-related recipe and posts on LLS, visit here.
- To see all of our “Fall” recipes on LLS, visit here.
- To see all of our “Apple” recipes on LLS, visit here.
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!