Turkey Leftovers Recipes – Find yourself with some extra turkey on hand? Check out these savory Turkey Leftovers Recipes from Life’s Little Sweets and other bloggers.
Turkey Leftovers Recipes
Hi Everyone, with the holiday season be it Thanksgiving or Christmas, you might find yourself with extra turkey on hand after a feast or this situation could present itself year round after a large turkey dinner. I have gathered several turkey recipes from Life’s Little Sweets and from other bloggers to give you ideas on what to do with said turkey leftovers.
In the recipes that call for ground turkey, you can substitute the same amount shredded or chopped turkey.
I have included a quote from each recipe post in the opening description of the recipe in the list. Check out the tasty Turkey Leftovers Recipes ideas below:
This nourishing HomemadeTurkey Soup recipe can be made with leftovers from a turkey dinner. You can make the broth from turkey leftovers, just add some veggies like carrots and celery and turkey meatand you are all set for a delicious and savorysoup!
- See also: Soothing Ginger Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup, Franks and Peppers Stew Recipe
- from other bloggers: Turkey Soup with Sweet Potatoes and Peas from Everyday Maven
Green Bean Turkey Casserole has only 8 ingredients, lots of green beans, turkey and makes a classic, one-pan, side dish that is easy to prepare. This is a tasty & savory way to use up your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers!
- See also: Classic Homemade Tater Tot Casserole, Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- From other bloggers: Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe With Mayonnaise from Wholesome Yum
Turkey Taco Boats are a healthier take on traditional tacos with lean ground turkey and fat free Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
- See also: Salmon Tacos with Fresh Salsa and Avocado Sauce
- From other bloggers: Cheesy Turkey Enchiladas from What a Girl Eats
This Easy Crock-Pot Turkey Chili with Egg Noodles recipe is perfect for when you want hot comfort food that satisfies every food group. Let your Crock-Pot/slow cooker do all the work for you!
- see also: Chicken Cheese and Veggie Puff Pastry Parcels with Leftovers, Slow Cooker Pork Corn Stew
- from other bloggers: Turkey Pizza Pie from Coffee & Crayons
This Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe is a family favorite with garden fresh flavors and fully satisfying for dinner. Customize them with ground chicken, beef, turkey or pork! (GF)
- Friendsgiving Menu
- Thanksgiving Sides Recipes Collection
- Thanksgiving Menu
- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe Collection
- To see all turkey-related recipes and posts on LLS, visit here.
- To see all the chicken-related recipes and posts on LLS, visit here.
What is your favorite way to use up turkey leftovers? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara xo
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!