This “Apple Pomegranate Crumble” first appeared on SoFabFood.com
?? I want to tell you about this delicious Apple Pomegranate Crumble that I contributed to the SoFabFood blog this week. Read on to hear more! #SoFabFood
[bctt tweet=”??Check out this Apple Pomegranate Crumble!” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
Apple Pomegranate Crumble on SoFabFood
I love Fall desserts because they fill the house with the most amazing aromas of cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and the like. This Apple Pomegranate Crumble is no different. It’s actually a combination of the crumble part of my No Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake recipe and the filling was inspired by my Mile High Pear Pie recipe.
I recommend using Granny Smith Apples which are great for baking but you can substitute any other good baking apple if you prefer or better yet do a combination of apples for a more varied flavor profile. This recipe is a great way to use up apples from apple picking as it requires 3 lbs of apples.
Here is a quote from the recipe post about this recipe:
This blissful Apple Pomegranate Crumble is filled with warm vanilla and cinnamon flavors with tart Granny Smith apples and juicy pomegranate seeds. Serve it warm, topped with homemade whipped cream and you have your new favorite fall dessert!
You can get the full Vanilla Whipped Cream (Video) recipe HERE
To get the full, printable recipe, head on over to the SoFabFood blog! Enjoy!
- You can see all the posts that I have contributed to SoFabFood on Life’s Little Sweets HERE
- If you like this Apple Pomegranate Crumble on SoFabFood post, Check out my recipes from Amanda’s Cookin’ | You might also like my #FoodieMamas recipes and the dessert category
- Be sure to sign up for my e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
- Check out the kitchen tools that I use to make this recipe in my Amazon aStore!
? What’s your favorite “Fall flavor” dessert? Please Let me know in the comments below! ~Best, Sara
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- 13 and 15 Weeks Pregnant - December 11, 2019
- December Recipes Collection - December 10, 2019
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Latte (Mermaid Latte) - December 9, 2019