Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is a delicious, sweet, creamy, pumpkin-flavored frozen treat – no ice cream churn required! #pumpkin #icecream #pumpkinspice
No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
Hi Everyone, so it’s after Labor Day, the unofficial end of Summer but just before the start of Autumn on Friday September 22nd (for 2017).
This ice cream recipe is a Fall-Inspired recipe with the flavor of pumpkin spice.
This ice cream tastes like pumpkin pie. To see all the pumpkin-related recipe and posts on LLS, visit here.
I recommend leaving the ice cream out for at least 5 minutes so that it’s easier to scoop.
You can choose to add the nuts (either walnuts or pecans), if you do, I recommend toasting the nuts for a couple minutes in the toaster oven or on a sheet pan in the oven.
This Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream recipe is inspired by my No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe here on LLS.
I know you will love this Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream recipe!
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream, I prefer and recommend organic if it's available
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix, search "How To Make Pumpkin Spice Mix" in the search box on LLS
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, you can use as much as 3/4 of a can
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans or walnuts, to toast: in the oven or toaster oven on a foil-lined sheet, toast for 1-2 minutes, be careful not to burn!
To Whip Cream
- For best results, chill a medium-large metal (not required but preferred) mixing bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes before starting recipe.
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it has bubbles, then add cream of tartar (optional) and add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Continue whipping to stiff peaks.
- Using a baking spatula, gently fold the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin spice mix and the pumpkin puree into the whipped cream until combined and there are no streaks and the color is uniform. Please note: Do not over mix or the mixture will deflate.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans or walnuts.
- Cover with a layer of plastic wrap and then aluminum foil (to prevent frost from accumulating). Freeze for at least 6 hours and preferably overnight.
- When it's ready, serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- This recipe uses a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- I recommend leaving the ice cream out for at least 5 minutes so that it’s easier to scoop.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Loaf Pan 1140LF 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 Inch, Small, Silver
- If You Care FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft (Pack of 2)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 6g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
What’s your favorite “Fall” flavor? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓