Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is a delicious, sweet, creamy, pumpkin-flavored frozen treat – no ice cream churn required!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
Hi Everyone, so it’s after Labor Day, the unofficial end of Summer but just before the start of Autumn on Friday, September 22nd (for 2017).
This ice cream recipe is a Fall-Inspired recipe with the flavor of pumpkin spice.
This ice cream tastes like pumpkin pie.
I recommend leaving the ice cream out for at least 5 minutes so that it’s easier to scoop.
You can choose to add the nuts (either walnuts or pecans), if you do, I recommend toasting the nuts for a couple minutes in the toaster oven or on a sheet pan in the oven.
This Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream recipe is inspired by my No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe here on LLS.
I know you will love this Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream recipe!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Root Beer Float Recipe
- Applecrest Farm Hampton Falls New Hampshire
- Friendsgiving Menu
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes Collection
- Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Pizza Recipes Collection
- Halloween Recipes Collection
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Donuts
What’s your favorite “Fall” flavor? Please let me know in the comments below!
- How to Make a Food-Themed Christmas Tree
- Nutella Recipes
- Snack Mix Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes
- Dragon Fruit Recipes
Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
Easy No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is a delicious, sweet, pumpkin-flavored frozen treat – no ice cream churn required!
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream, I prefer and recommend organic if it's available
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix, search "How To Make Pumpkin Spice Mix" in the search box on LLS
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, you can use as much as 3/4 of a can
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans or walnuts, to toast: in the oven or toaster oven on a foil-lined sheet, toast for 1-2 minutes, be careful not to burn!
To Whip Cream
- For best results, chill a medium-large metal (not required but preferred) mixing bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes before starting the recipe.
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it has bubbles, then add cream of tartar (optional) and add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Continue whipping to stiff peaks.
- Using a baking spatula, gently fold the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin spice mix, and the pumpkin puree into the whipped cream until combined and there are no streaks and the color is uniform. Please note: Do not over mix or the mixture will deflate.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans or walnuts.
- Cover with a layer of plastic wrap and then aluminum foil (to prevent frost from accumulating). Freeze for at least 6 hours and preferably overnight.
- When it's ready, serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- This recipe uses a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- I recommend leaving the ice cream out for at least 5 minutes so that it’s easier to scoop.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Greenco Set of 12 Vibrant Colors Ice Cream Bowls and Spoons
Long Handle Spoon, MCIRCO Stainless Steel Spoon Set Mixing Spoon Ice Cream Spoon Long Spoon Iced Tea Spoon Coffee Spoon Dessert Spoon Milkshake Spoon,Set of 8(Ice spoon)
Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop with Comfortable Handle, Black
Ice Cream Sundae Kit - 12 Ounce Polka Dot Paper Treat Cups -Heavyweight Plastic Spoons - Paper Straws - Paper Umbrellas - 24 Each - Blue, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green Outside the Box Papers Brand
Dessert Bowls, 4 Pack Ice Cream Bowl Spoon Set,Frozen Yogurt Cups with Spoons Durable Plastic Candy Color Lovely Dessert Bowl DIY Ice Cream Tools For Festive Party Favor Kids Gift
Pyrex 1.5-Quart Clear Basics Glass Loaf Pan (Set of 2)
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Loaf Pan 1140LF 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 Inch, Small, Silver
If You Care FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft (Pack of 2)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 6g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
- Nutella Recipes - March 20, 2023
- Snack Mix Recipes - March 20, 2023
- Cabbage Recipes - March 19, 2023
Shirley Addams says
With milk in this recipe, I can not understand how it can be labelled “vegan”. Thanks
Hi Shirley, where do you see it labeled “vegan”? It’s definitely not supposed to be vegan and I looked over the post, I don’t see anywhere I put vegan or claimed it to be vegan. Please let me know where you saw that and I will correct it. Thanks!
so when do you add the pumpkin spice mix?
Hi Giselle, I corrected the recipe, thanks for pointing that out! Thank you!~Best, Sara, xo