Sweetened Condensed Milk Coffee is a simple way to enjoy your morning coffee. Basic black coffee, lightened up and sweetened with sweetened condensed milk from a can. Great hot or iced!
Sweetened Condensed Milk Coffee
Have you ever run out of half and half and creamer and had nothing to add to your coffee? And, if you are like me, plain milk doesn’t quite cut it.
Well guess what? Sweetened condensed milk to the rescue!
You can add as much or as little as you want, to your tastes.
I usually have a little stockpile of a few cans in my pantry.
I can imagine making a large amount of this coffee and serving it iced if you are entertaining.
Making this Sweetened Condensed Milk Coffee is also a great and cheaper alternative to buying coffee at coffee shops. Making those little changes in spending habits can save you a lot of money over time!
I like making this with strong black coffee, so I usually chose a dark roast and/or add an extra scoop of coffee when I brew it with an automatic drip coffee maker.
If you prefer, you can absolutely make it weaker though!
I usually don’t like my coffee sweet but once in awhile, it’s really nice.
It’s so good iced too! I love it on a hot day.
Let me know if you try out this Sweetened Condensed Milk Coffee in the comments below!
- 8 ounces black coffee, hot or iced
- sweetened condensed milk , amount to taste
- Pour your black coffee into a mug or glass.
- Pour your desired amount of sweetened condensed milk into the coffee and stir. Add iced if having cold. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs - February 5, 2019
- Home Brew Kombucha - February 4, 2019
- Game Day Entertaining Starters and Appetizers Recipe Roundup - February 1, 2019