This No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream recipe is an easy, scoopable, 4-ingredient dessert recipe perfect for hot weather. No ice cream churn required! (makes 1 loaf pan)
No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
Hi Everyone! Is the weather hot where you are this Summer? It is hot here! That’s is why I am bring you this No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream. Coffee is one of my life’s favorite things and I love it in all forms.
Did you see my recent No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream? That recipe is the inspiration for this No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream. I have wanted to put a coffee ice cream recipe on Life’s Little Sweets for a while now.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream, I prefer and recommend organic
- 1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, use best quality you can find
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional
- 1-2 packets (2 Pack) Starbucks Via Ready Brew, Italian Dark Roast Instant Coffee, 8-Count each“>Starbucks Via Italian Roast (I use 2 packets) or 3.3-6.6 grams instant coffee
Kitchen Tools for No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan
This recipe uses a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan. Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2076Total Fat: 74gSaturated Fat: 43gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 318mgSodium: 731mgCarbohydrates: 292gFiber: 0gSugar: 292gProtein: 69g
This recipe uses a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
How would you customize this recipe? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓