Evaporated Milk Coffee is a creamy and delicious way to enjoy your morning or afternoon coffee. It uses shelf-stable, canned, evaporated milk, it makes a convenient option for camping, travel any time of year, or when you run out of your regular milk, half and a half, or coffee creamer at home. Add your favorite sweetener or leave it out and enjoy hot or cold. (vegetarian)
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Evaporated Milk Coffee
Hi Everyone, Have you ever tried evaporated milk in your coffee?
It’s a great substitute, if you are camping/traveling don’t have any of your regular creamers on hand.
It’s basically milk, with less water, hence, the name “evaporated milk;” comes in a can, making it shelf-stable, so you don’t have to worry about it going bad if you don’t have refrigeration.
Evaporated milk is like regular milk, only more condensed and creamier.
It’s good to keep a few extra cans of evaporated milk on hand in case you ever run out of cream.
There are so many uses for evaporated milk, including this coffee!
You can optionally add various syrups and extracts to flavor the coffee and customize your hot (or cold/iced) coffee drink.
- 8 ounces black coffee (hot or cold), freshly brewed or cold brew
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk or amount to taste
- sugar or sweetener of choice, optional
- ice, optional, if having cold/iced
- coffee maker
- heat safe mug
- creamer container
- spoon, for stirring
Check out our blog’s latest posts:
- Mixed Summer Berry Trifle
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe
- Rosewater Lemonade
- Lavender Lemonade Recipe
- Lilac Flower Tea
If you try this Evaporated Milk Coffee drink recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Pour coffee into a heat-safe mug (if hot) or glass (if having cold/iced).
- Add the desired amount of evaporated milk to the coffee. Stir and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Beverage Dispenser with Spigot, 2 Gallon
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
- Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- OXO Good Grips Smooth Edge Can Opener
- Oggi 7048 Stainless Steel Spoon Rest, 8.25 inch by 4.5 inch
- The Original Bialetti Moka Express - 6 Cup Stovetop Coffee Maker with Safety Valve – brews 9.2 ounces
- Cuisinart DCC-2650 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, Glass, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, Copper
- Libbey 10.5-ounce Irish Coffee Mug, 4-piece Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.