Coffee Whipped Cream is a wonderful, creamy topping over a dessert that goes with it’s coffee flavor, delicious over hot or iced coffee drinks.
Coffee Whipped Cream
Hello Everyone, how was your 4th of July weekend? I took 3 days off to spend time with my family and friends over the 4th of July weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend too.
While I am not drinking coffee or caffeine-anything while I am pregnant, that’s not stopping me from developing recipes or making recipes with coffee in them for others to enjoy 😉 And make I will…
RELATED: Dalgona Coffee
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Coffee Whipped Cream
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream, I prefer and recommend organic
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional
- 1 packet Starbucks Via Italian Roast (I use 1 packet) or 3.3 grams instant coffee
Kitchen Tools for Coffee Whipped Cream
- mixing bowl
- electric hand mixer
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
You could even pipe this on top of a cake or cupcakes. I would suggest using the cream of tartar to stabilize the whipped cream if you do so that it keeps it’s shape.
What would you serve Coffee Whipped Cream on? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2 cups), I suggest using organic
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 packet (3.3 grams) Starbucks Via Italian Roast (instant coffee), or same amount regular instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional to use for best results, helps stabilize the whipped cream
- For best results, put your metal mixing bowl in your freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a hand or stand electric mixer, mix heavy whipping cream until bubbles start to form.
- Add the confectioner's sugar, Starbucks Via (or same amount regular instant coffee) and cream of tartar (optional) on medium-high until stiff peaks form, this should only take a few minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dessert or on a cup of iced or hot coffee and enjoy!
If piping over cake or cupcakes, I would suggest using the cream of tartar to stabilize the whipped cream if you do so that it keeps it's shape.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 7g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.