Coffee Whipped Cream is a wonderful, creamy topping over a dessert that goes with it’s coffee flavor, delicious over hot or iced coffee drinks.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Coffee Whipped Cream
Hello Everyone, how was your 4th of July weekend?
I took 3 days off to spend time with my family and friends over the 4th of July weekend.
I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend too.
While I am not drinking coffee or caffeine-anything while I am pregnant, that’s not stopping me from developing recipes or making recipes with coffee in them for others to enjoy 😉
And make I will…
Have you seen my No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream recipe?
That and my Vanilla Whipped Cream recipe were the inspiration for this Coffee Whipped Cream recipe.
Ingredients for Coffee Whipped Cream
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream, I prefer and recommend organic
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional
- 1 packet Starbucks Via Italian Roast (I use 1 packet) or 3.3 grams instant coffee
- mixing bowl
- electric hand mixer
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
You could even pipe this on top of a cake or cupcakes.
I would suggest using the cream of tartar to stabilize the whipped cream if you do so that it keeps it’s shape.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- 2019 Easter Brunch Menu
- Gluten-Free Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
- Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Collection
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- French Flag Tart
- Perfect Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Coffee with Whipped Cream
- Sweet Saturday #3 – 7.8.2017
What would you serve Coffee Whipped Cream on?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Christmas M&M Cookies
- Melting Snowman Sugar Cookies
- Donut Christmas Tree
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2 cups), I suggest using organic
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 packet (3.3 grams) Starbucks Via Italian Roast (instant coffee), or same amount regular instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional to use for best results, helps stabilize the whipped cream
- For best results, put your metal mixing bowl in your freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a hand or stand electric mixer, mix heavy whipping cream until bubbles start to form.
- Add the confectioner's sugar, Starbucks Via (or same amount regular instant coffee), and cream of tartar (optional) on medium-high until stiff peaks form, this should only take a few minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dessert or on a cup of iced or hot coffee and enjoy!
If piping over cake or cupcakes, I would suggest using the cream of tartar to stabilize the whipped cream if you do so that it keeps its shape.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Empire Red
KitchenAid Professional 6-Quart Stand Mixer Satin Polished Metal (Copper Metal) (Renewed)
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 7g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.