Coffee Whipped Cream is a wonderful, creamy topping over a dessert that goes with it’s coffee flavor, delicious over hot or iced coffee drinks.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Coffee Whipped Cream
Hello Everyone, how was your 4th of July weekend? I took 3 days off to spend time with my family and friends over the 4th of July weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend too.
While I am not drinking coffee or caffeine-anything while I am pregnant, that’s not stopping me from developing recipes or making recipes with coffee in them for others to enjoy 😉 And make I will…
RELATED: Dalgona Coffee
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Coffee Whipped Cream
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream, I prefer and recommend organic
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional
- 1 packet Starbucks Via Italian Roast (I use 1 packet) or 3.3 grams instant coffee
Kitchen Tools for Coffee Whipped Cream
- mixing bowl
- electric hand mixer
- measuring spoons and cups
- wet measure
You could even pipe this on top of a cake or cupcakes. I would suggest using the cream of tartar to stabilize the whipped cream if you do so that it keeps it’s shape.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- 2019 Easter Brunch Menu
- Gluten-Free Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
- Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Collection
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- French Flag Tart
- Perfect Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Coffee with Whipped Cream
- Sweet Saturday #3 – 7.8.2017
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- What would you serve Coffee Whipped Cream on? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2 cups), I suggest using organic
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 packet (3.3 grams) Starbucks Via Italian Roast (instant coffee), or same amount regular instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar, optional to use for best results, helps stabilize the whipped cream
- For best results, put your metal mixing bowl in your freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a hand or stand electric mixer, mix heavy whipping cream until bubbles start to form.
- Add the confectioner's sugar, Starbucks Via (or same amount regular instant coffee) and cream of tartar (optional) on medium-high until stiff peaks form, this should only take a few minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dessert or on a cup of iced or hot coffee and enjoy!
If piping over cake or cupcakes, I would suggest using the cream of tartar to stabilize the whipped cream if you do so that it keeps it's shape.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 7g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.