This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SToKCoffee #cbias #CollectiveBias
Whipped Cream Cold-Brew Iced Coffee has cold-brew iced coffee ice cubes with lofty homemade Vanilla Whipped Cream. Enjoy SToK™ Cold-Brew Iced Coffee in unsweetened, vanilla, mocha, or not too sweet flavors. I share my recipe and tutorial below. Read on to see what my husband Eric’s new passion project is and how his creativity inspires me 🙂
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of contents
Whipped Cream Cold-Brew Iced Coffee
Hey Everyone, Whipped Cream Cold-Brew Iced Coffee has only a few simple ingredients to gather together, you can make the cold-brew iced coffee ice cubes the night before and make the vanilla whipped cream fresh, right before serving.
There’s an old saying, “the devil is in the details” and making these few thoughtful details makes your cold-brew iced coffee experience so amazing.
This Whipped Cream Cold-Brew Iced Coffee has a rich, smokey flavor and reminds me a little of Thai iced tea.
It is so refreshing on a hot, humid Summer day.
Putting whipped cream on coffee (hot or cold) is something that I have done for a few years now but this is the first time that I have shared it on Life’s Little Sweets.
I’m a true coffee lover and it’s such a “next level” way to enjoy coffee.
I shared the photo below of Stok™ Cold-Brew Coffee sitting on my wood kitchen table on my Instagram feed a few days ago.
By the way, I love the letters on the packaging of the bottle!
It is brewed low and slow and I think that adds to the incredible flavor.
My husband Eric is a curious person and he’s a maker of many things.
He’s always tinkering with something and he has a new passion project: modifying Hot Wheels (vintage and new) cars, showing the process, and then photographing them in different places.
Eric has always had an interest in full-sized cars and has owned, bought, and sold many over his life.
He has always modified the cars he owns and he does it in a resourceful way by using found objects and making them unique using tools and finishes.
Now that we have a daughter, we started getting toy Hot Wheels cars and playing with them at the dinner table.
It’s something they can enjoy together (and me too!).
For those of you that follow me on Snapchat (@lifeslilsweets), I have been documenting what he has been doing with the Hot Wheels cars.
Eric is always doing something creative and I am always amazed at how much he can get done every day.
It really inspires me how prolific he is with these Hot Wheels and all his other art projects.
I love documenting his process on Snapchat and it encourages me to express my creativity more.
Whenever I sit down to write or make something creative, I have my coffee in hand with me, there’s nothing like having coffee to bring those ideas to life 🙂
You can find SToK™ Cold-Brew Iced Coffee in the refrigerated “Dairy” section of Walmart grocery section as shown in the photo collage above.
Ingredients Whipped Cream Cold-Brew Iced Coffee
- 1-2 ice cube trays
- SToK™ 48 oz Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- A large bowl for whipping Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Electric Mixer
- 2 or more pint-size mason jars
See full instructions in the recipe card below!
How do you love your iced coffee?
Have you tried SToK™ Cold-Brew Iced Coffee?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- How to Make Milk with Milk Powder
- Sautéed Purslane
- Air Fryer Kohlrabi Fries
- Massaged Baby Red Russian Kale Salad
- How to Make Basic Fruit Jam without Pectin
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Maple Syrup Iced Coffee
- Lemon Verbena Tea
- No-Bake Mason Jar Berry Cheesecake Trifle
- Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay Rose Petal Wine Ice Cubes
- SToK™ 48 oz Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- 1 recipe Vanilla Whipped Cream, (there should be extra leftover for later use)
- 1-2 ice cube trays, (I used 2 trays and had extra coffee ice cubes)
- 2 or more pint size mason jars
- To make cold-brew coffee ice cubes: The day before or night before, pour SToK™ Cold Brew Iced Coffee into 1-2 ice cube trays, cover and freeze overnight.
- Chill 2 or more pint size mason jars in the freezer for at least 5 minutes.
- To make Vanilla Whipped Cream: Prepare Vanilla Whipped Cream by whipping 1 pint whipping cream, 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Put frozen cold-brew coffee ice cubes into the chilled mason jars.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6pcs Pack 304 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Mason Jar Lids with Straw Hole, Including 6pcs Stainless Steel Straws and 1pcs Cleaning Brush, Compatible with Ball & Kerr Mason Jars
- SENHAI Set of 8 Stainless Steel Straws for 30oz 20oz Tumblers Cups Mugs, Metal Drinking Straw with Cleaning Brush for 30 20 Ounce Yeti Rambler Rtic Ozark Trail
- Naturalik 300-Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Dye-Free- Brown Kraft Premium Eco-Friendly Paper Straws Bulk- Drinking Straws for Juices, Smoothies, Restaurants and Party Decorations, 7.7" (Brown Kraft)
- Zunii 300-Pack Multi-Color Biodegradable Paper Straws - 10 Bright Colors - Eco Friendly Straws for Juice, Soda, Cocktails, Shakes - Great for Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Cake Pop Sticks
- Hiware 12-Pack Gold Stainless Steel Straws Reusable with Case - Metal Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe, 2 Brushes Included
- RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Large Cube Ice Tray
- Opal Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
- Vremi Countertop Ice Maker - Ice Cubes Ready in 9 Minutes - Makes 26 Pounds Ice in 24 hrs - Perfect for Water Bottles, Mixed Drinks - Portable Stainless Steel Ice Maker with Ice Scoop and Basket
- Ticent Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2), Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker with Lids & Large Square Ice Cube Molds for Cocktails & Bourbon - Reusable & BPA Free
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 21Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.