Mint Water is refreshing spa water, perfect for enjoying during hot weather and for entertaining when mint is in abundance in the garden.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Hi Everyone, are you looking for a refreshing way to up your water intake? Try this Mint Water. It’s a great way to use up that bounty of mint in your garden and flavor your water, making it more palatable.
In the Spring and Summertime, I always have mint water because we have so much of it in the garden and it really helps me stay hydrated.
RELATED: Maple Syrup Iced Coffee
You can keep this on the counter for a few hours but after a day the mint and water will need to be changed because it can get funky. It will last longer, if you keep it in the refrigerator.
RELATED: Lilac Flower Tea
This is a great way to serve water at a gathering or special occasion.
RELATED: Lavender Mint Water
You can also use other herbs, such as rosemary, thyme and a personal favorite, basil. You can also throw in some cucumbers and your favorite fruit too. If you need to keep it cold, add ice.
RELATED: Strawberry Lemonade
I love this water dispenser for making mint water or other beverages in for serving. I linked (Amazon Affiliate link) in the recipe card at the end of the post. I’ve used it so much and it especially comes in handy for parties and gatherings.
RELATED: Flower Ice Cubes
RELATED: Thanksgiving Guide
RELATED: How to Make Rice in a Rice Cooker
RELATED: Bran Muffins
RELATED: How to Make Hand Sanitizer
RELATED: Sriracha Mayonnaise
RELATED: 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
RELATED: Strawberry Dalgona Whipped Coffee
RELATED: Matcha Green Tea Latte
If you try making this Mint Water, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post. Thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 1 gallon water
- 1 bunch fresh mint sprigs
- ice, optional
- Fill a drink dispenser with 1 gallon (or preferred amount) of water and add clean mint sprigs.
- You can keep this on the counter for a few hours but after a day the mint and water will need to be changed because it can get funky. It will last longer, if you keep it in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Zunii 300-Pack Multi-Color Biodegradable Paper Straws - 10 Bright Colors - Eco Friendly Straws for Juice, Soda, Cocktails, Shakes - Great for Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Cake Pop Sticks
- Naturalik 300-Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Dye-Free- Brown Kraft Premium Eco-Friendly Paper Straws Bulk- Drinking Straws for Juices, Smoothies, Restaurants and Party Decorations, 7.7" (Brown Kraft)
- ecozoi Stainless Steel Metal Ice Cube Trays with Easy Release Handle - 2 Pack with Stand | 36 Ice Cube Slots | Removable Slots for Easy Ice Cube Removal and Cleaning | Eco Friendly, Plastic Free
- RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Large Cube Ice Tray
- Opal Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
- Vremi Countertop Ice Maker - Ice Cubes Ready in 9 Minutes - Makes 26 Pounds Ice in 24 hrs - Perfect for Water Bottles, Mixed Drinks - Portable Stainless Steel Ice Maker with Ice Scoop and Basket
- Ticent Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2), Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker with Lids & Large Square Ice Cube Molds for Cocktails & Bourbon - Reusable & BPA Free
- Kami Sweets Heart Shape Silicone Mold For Chocolate Candy Gummy Fudge Ice Valentine - Set of 2
- Rubbermaid rubbermaind2pk B01KU3IGYS 1 Gallon Classic Pitcher, Pack of 2 Colors, Coral-Blue, 2-Pack, Red
- Anchor Hocking Heavy Base Highball Drinking Glasses, 15 oz (Set of 12)
- Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Beverage Dispenser with Spigot, 2 Gallon
- 2 Gallon Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Metal Base, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
- Outdoor Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Ice Bucket Stand, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - 1.5 Gallon Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
- Libbey Heavy Base Tumbler Glasses, Set of 8
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.