Check out the 9 children’s books we got from our library in early October! #librarykidsbookhaul
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance for your support!
This is our library kids book haul from October 1st. It was a rainy day – a perfect day – for going to the library. Below is a list of the kids books we took out:
- Let’s Play In The Snow by Sam McBratney, Illustrated by Anita Jeram
- Good Night New Jersey by Dennis Clark, Illustrated by Joe Veno
- Good-Night Owl by Pat Hutchins
- Little Blue Truck Leads the Way by Alice Schertle, Illustrated by Jill McElmurry
- Guess What? – Food by Yusuke Yonezu
- Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss
- ‘Cause I Love You by Jan Carr, Illustrated by Daniel Howarth
- Bunny and Bee Animal Friends by Sam Williams
- The Grinch’s Great Big Flap Book by Dr. Seuss
In case, you do not have these books in your library and want to explore further, I added all 9 books by their ISBN in a new category called Library Kids Book Haul to my Amazon aStore.
Our library lets you take out books for three weeks and we go the library whenever we can. We will bring a dedicated “library bag” and fill it up to capacity books. Aren’t libraries an amazing resource? I always went to the library before but after having a child, I use it so much more. For the most part, we stick to the tougher “board books” since Margo’s still young. Every night, we read several books along with ones that we already have in our home library. The only exceptions where we do not do reading is if we are out and Margo is already asleep by the time we get home or if she’s happens to be over tired from a busy day. I ask her to pick out a book that she wants to read and it is really neat to see how she gravitates to certain books, sometimes I am surprised by what she choses.
What does your library kids book haul look like?
I would love to see what other parents are taking home from the library for/with their little ones! Post a picture on social media and tag it #librarykidsbookhaul Do you have a favorite children’s book(s) that you remember or that your kids love? Tell me, I would love to hear in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Soup Recipes Collection - October 14, 2019
- Wild Blackberry Wineberry Pear Oatmeal Galette - October 10, 2019
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies - October 9, 2019