Lavender Lemonade Recipe: I am a contributor to Amanda’s Cookin’ and this recipe first appeared on there as Lavender Lemonade.
This Lavender Lemonade is made with freshly squeezed lemon juice then sweetened with a lavender-infused simple syrup. Garnish with food grade dried lavender flowers and a sprig of fresh lavender and you have yourself the ideal summer sipper! This recipe uses Lavender Simple Syrup.
*This Lavender Lemonade Recipe was originally published on 6/12/2018 and updated and republished on 11/20/2019.
Lavender Lemonade Recipe
Hi Everyone, as we head into the warmer weather of summer, I implore you to give this Lavender Lemonade a try! In this recipe, I use my Lavender Simple Syrup which gives the most subtle lavender essence.
I can just imagine it being served at all those Summer holidays, gatherings, BBQs – you name it. You know what? Just make it for yourself, you deserve it!
You can use food grade edible lavender flowers to make the simple syrup and to use as a garnish for the top. You can find them on Amazon here unless of course, you grow it. We grow lavender at our house and it will be blooming in June, the sprigs you see in these photos are the baby flower buds.
I love the color of this lemonade, it’s almost the color of lemon curd, like a more opaque yellow which I think is due to the type of lemons but also the purple-grey color from the Lavender Simple Syrup.
You could even blend this up as a Lavender Lemon Slushie which would be great for those hot days coming up.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Lavender Lemonade Recipe
- 1 tablespoon dried food grade lavender flowers or 3 tablespoons fresh (just the flowers not the stem)
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups boiling water (for making the syrup)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemonade
- 4 cups (or more to taste) water
- ice cubes
- lavender sprigs, for garnishing (optional)
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Lavender Lemonade Recipe
- a pitcher or container with a spout for serving
- measuring spoons
- wet measure
- fine wire mesh tea infusion ball
- paper straws
You can control the strength of the lavender simple syrup when it’s infused in the water; I recommend 10 minutes.
I know you will love this Lavender Lemonade, it’s my favorite!
- 1 tablespoon dried food grade lavender flowers , or 3 tablespoons fresh (just the flowers not the stem)
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups boiling water, (for making the syrup)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemonade
- 4 cups water, (or more to taste)
- ice cubes, optional
- lavender springs, optional for garnishing
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. When it's boiling, remove from heat and drop in the lavender flowers inside a mesh tea infuser. Let steep for 10 minutes, then remove the infuser and discard the flowers.
- Add 1 cup of sugar to the water and stir until dissolved completely. Allow mixture to cool.
- In a pitcher, add 1 1/2 cups lemon juice, the lavender simple syrup and 4 cups of water. Mix until combined and adjust to your tastes. Serve with ice and optional fresh lavender sprigs, enjoy!
- makes 1 large pitcher, 7-8 cups
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ecozoi Stainless Steel Metal Ice Cube Trays with Easy Release Handle - 2 Pack with Stand | 36 Ice Cube Slots | Removable Slots for Easy Ice Cube Removal and Cleaning | Eco Friendly, Plastic Free
- RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Large Cube Ice Tray
- Opal Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
- Vremi Countertop Ice Maker - Ice Cubes Ready in 9 Minutes - Makes 26 Pounds Ice in 24 hrs - Perfect for Water Bottles, Mixed Drinks - Portable Stainless Steel Ice Maker with Ice Scoop and Basket
- Ticent Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2), Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker with Lids & Large Square Ice Cube Molds for Cocktails & Bourbon - Reusable & BPA Free
- Hiware 12-Pack Gold Stainless Steel Straws Reusable with Case - Metal Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe, 2 Brushes Included
- Zunii 300-Pack Multi-Color Biodegradable Paper Straws - 10 Bright Colors - Eco Friendly Straws for Juice, Soda, Cocktails, Shakes - Great for Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Cake Pop Sticks
- Naturalik 300-Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Dye-Free- Brown Kraft Premium Eco-Friendly Paper Straws Bulk- Drinking Straws for Juices, Smoothies, Restaurants and Party Decorations, 7.7" (Brown Kraft)
- SENHAI Set of 8 Stainless Steel Straws for 30oz 20oz Tumblers Cups Mugs, Metal Drinking Straw with Cleaning Brush for 30 20 Ounce Yeti Rambler Rtic Ozark Trail
- 6pcs Pack 304 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Mason Jar Lids with Straw Hole, Including 6pcs Stainless Steel Straws and 1pcs Cleaning Brush, Compatible with Ball & Kerr Mason Jars
- OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece
- Outdoor Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Ice Bucket Stand, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - 1.5 Gallon Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
- 2 Gallon Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Metal Base, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
- Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Beverage Dispenser with Spigot, 2 Gallon
- Rubbermaid rubbermaind2pk B01KU3IGYS 1 Gallon Classic Pitcher, Pack of 2 Colors, Coral-Blue, 2-Pack, Red
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
This Lavender Lemonade recipe is inspired by Lavender Lemonade from SimplyRecipes.com
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- No Knead Bread Rolls
- Dumpling Recipes Collection
- Dirt Cake Cups
- Peanut Butter Recipes Collection
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- Jasmine Flower Tea
- Mint Lemonade
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- Egg Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Hops Lemon Verbena Mint Simple Syrup
- Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe
- Peach Cobbler Recipe
- How To Clean a Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- Unicorn Rainbow Cake
- Potato Recipes Collection
- Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
- Broccoli Cheese Soup and Hot Turkey Club Panini on Sofabfood
- Air Fryer Tofu
- Cocoa Almonds
- Summer Afternoon in Newburyport, MA
- How To Make Buttermilk
- How to Make Dyed Easter Eggs
- Thanksgiving Guide
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- Apple Bundt Cake
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts