Lavender Lemonade Recipe: I am a contributor to Amanda’s Cookin’ and this recipe first appeared on there as Lavender Lemonade.
This Lavender Lemonade is made with freshly squeezed lemon juice then sweetened with a lavender-infused simple syrup. Garnish with food-grade dried lavender flowers and a sprig of fresh lavender and you have yourself the ideal summer sipper! This recipe uses Lavender Simple Syrup.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Lavender Lemonade Recipe
Hi Everyone, as we head into the warmer weather of summer, I implore you to give this Lavender Lemonade a try!
In this recipe, I use my Lavender Simple Syrup which gives the most subtle lavender essence.
I can just imagine it being served at all those Summer holidays, gatherings, BBQs – you name it.
You know what?
Just make it for yourself, you deserve it!
You can use food grade edible lavender flowers to make the simple syrup and to use as a garnish for the top.
You can find them on Amazon here unless of course, you grow it.
We grow lavender at our house and it will be blooming in June, the sprigs you see in these photos are the baby flower buds.
I love the color of this lemonade, it’s almost the color of lemon curd, like a more opaque yellow which I think is due to the type of lemons but also the purple-grey color from the Lavender Simple Syrup.
You could even blend this up as a Lavender Lemon Slushie which would be great for those hot days coming up.
- 1 tablespoon dried food-grade lavender flowers or 3 tablespoons fresh (just the flowers not the stem)
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups boiling water (for making the syrup)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh-squeezed lemonade
- 4 cups (or more to taste) water
- ice cubes
- lavender sprigs, for garnishing (optional)
- a pitcher or container with a spout for serving
- measuring spoons
- wet measure
- fine wire mesh tea infusion ball
- paper straws
You can control the strength of the lavender simple syrup when it’s infused in the water; I recommend 10 minutes.
This Lavender Lemonade recipe is inspired by Lavender Lemonade from SimplyRecipes.com
- Au Bon Pain Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe
- Meat Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Oreo Cookies
- Cabbage Steaks
I know you will love this Lavender Lemonade, it’s my favorite!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Dumpling Recipes Collection
- Dirt Cake Cups
- Peanut Butter Recipes Collection
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- Jasmine Flower Tea
This Lavender Lemonade Recipe was originally published on 6/12/2018 and updated and republished on 11/20/2019, 5/20/2021
- 1 tablespoon dried food grade lavender flowers , or 3 tablespoons fresh (just the flowers not the stem)
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups boiling water, (for making the syrup)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemonade
- 4 cups water, (or more to taste)
- ice cubes, optional
- lavender springs, optional for garnishing
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. When it's boiling, remove from heat and drop in the lavender flowers inside a mesh tea infuser. Let steep for 10 minutes, then remove the infuser and discard the flowers.
- Add 1 cup of sugar to the water and stir until dissolved completely. Allow mixture to cool.
- In a pitcher, add 1 1/2 cups lemon juice, the lavender simple syrup and 4 cups of water. Mix until combined and adjust to your tastes. Serve with ice and optional fresh lavender sprigs, enjoy!
- makes 1 large pitcher, 7-8 cups
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Anthony's Organic French Lavender Petals, 5 oz, Extra Grade, Dried, Gluten Free & Non GMO
ecozoi Stainless Steel Metal Ice Cube Trays with Easy Release Handle - 2 Pack with Stand | 36 Ice Cube Slots | Removable Slots for Easy Ice Cube Removal and Cleaning | Eco Friendly, Plastic Free
RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Large Cube Ice Tray
Opal Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
Vremi Countertop Ice Maker - Ice Cubes Ready in 9 Minutes - Makes 26 Pounds Ice in 24 hrs - Perfect for Water Bottles, Mixed Drinks - Portable Stainless Steel Ice Maker with Ice Scoop and Basket
Ticent Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2), Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker with Lids & Large Square Ice Cube Molds for Cocktails & Bourbon - Reusable & BPA Free
Hiware 12-Pack Gold Stainless Steel Straws Reusable with Case - Metal Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe, 2 Brushes Included
Zunii 300-Pack Multi-Color Biodegradable Paper Straws - 10 Bright Colors - Eco Friendly Straws for Juice, Soda, Cocktails, Shakes - Great for Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Cake Pop Sticks
Naturalik 300-Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Dye-Free- Brown Kraft Premium Eco-Friendly Paper Straws Bulk- Drinking Straws for Juices, Smoothies, Restaurants and Party Decorations, 7.7" (Brown Kraft)
SENHAI Set of 8 Stainless Steel Straws for 30oz 20oz Tumblers Cups Mugs, Metal Drinking Straw with Cleaning Brush for 30 20 Ounce Yeti Rambler Rtic Ozark Trail
6pcs Pack 304 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Mason Jar Lids with Straw Hole, Including 6pcs Stainless Steel Straws and 1pcs Cleaning Brush, Compatible with Ball & Kerr Mason Jars
OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece
Outdoor Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Ice Bucket Stand, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - 1.5 Gallon Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
2 Gallon Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser, Metal Base, Stainless Steel Spigot & Hanging Chalkboard - Outdoor Drink Dispenser for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Beverage Dispenser with Spigot, 2 Gallon
Rubbermaid rubbermaind2pk B01KU3IGYS 1 Gallon Classic Pitcher, Pack of 2 Colors, Coral-Blue, 2-Pack, Red
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.