Rosewater Lemonade: This post originally appeared on the bMAKER blog as Rose Water Lemonade.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
This Rosewater Lemonade is a thirst-quenching classic lemonade recipe with a fragrant and floral twist. Try this unique and beautiful lemonade for your next gathering!
Table of contents
Hi Everyone, I’m excited to share this Rosewater Lemonade.
It’s just perfect for those hot Summer days when you need a refreshing cold drink.
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup rosewater (made with the simmer/heat method)
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 4-6 cups water, or amount to taste
- lemon slices to garnish and to add in the pitcher
- food-grade, edible rose petals, for garnishing
- ice cubes for serving
- a long wooden spoon for stirring
- a large pitcher or beverage dispenser for serving
- ice cube trays for making ice
- glasses for serving
I know you will love this delicious and gorgeous spin on classic lemonade, let me know for what occasion you make this Rosewater Lemonade in the comments below.
Our Other Recipes
This Summer has been all about the icy, cold drinks.
Oh, and for our 21+ friends, let’s not forget Frosé (Frozen Rosé Wine)!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Apple Galette
- Homemade Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Chocolate Strawberry Lassi
- Homemade Gingerbread Syrup Recipe
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Simple Syrup Recipe
- Strawberry Galette
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Cocoa Almonds
- Unicorn Rainbow Cake
- Stuffing Dressing Recipe
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 cup rose water, search LLS for "Rosewater"
- 1 cup granulated white sugar, search LLS for "Rose Water Simple Syrup"
- 4-6 cups water, amount to taste, start with 4 cups and adjust from there
- lemon slices, for garnishing
- rose petals, food grade, edible, for garnishing
- ice, amount to taste, optional
- In a large beverage dispenser or pitcher, combine 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice, rose water simple syrup (1 cup rose water plus 1 cup granulated white sugar), and 4-6 cups of water, and stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lemon slices and additional rose petals, if you wish. Serve with ice, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Creative Co-Op Floral Hand Stamped Stoneware Measuring Cups (Set of 4 Sizes/Designs)
Libbey Province 24-Piece Tumbler and Rocks Glass Set
Libbey Signature Westbury Champagne Flute Glasses, Set of 4
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 0gSugar: 47gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
- This recipe was originally posted on 9/4/2018 and updated and republished on 5/21/2021, 10/14/2022