Rosewater Lemonade: This post originally appeared on the bMAKER blog as Rose Water Lemonade.
This Rosewater Lemonade is a thirst-quenching classic lemonade recipe with a fragrant and floral twist. Try this unique and beautiful lemonade for your next gathering!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Hi Everyone, I’m excited to share this Rosewater Lemonade.
It’s just perfect for those hot Summer days when you need a refreshing cold drink.
Ingredients for Rosewater Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup rosewater (made with the simmer/heat method)
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 4-6 cups water, or amount to taste
- lemon slices to garnish and to add in the pitcher
- food grade, edible rose petals, for garnishing
- ice cubes for serving
Kitchen Tools for Rosewater Lemonade
- a long wooden spoon for stirring
- a large pitcher or beverage dispenser for serving
- ice cube trays for making ice
- glasses for serving
I know you will love this delicious and gorgeous spin on a classic lemonade, let me know for what occasion you make this Rosewater Lemonade for in the comments below.
Our Other Recipes
This Summer has been all about the icy, cold drinks. The humid heat of New Jersey has inspired recipes like, Frozen Mint Lemonade, Homemade Frosted Lemonade, Lavender Lemonade Recipe, Mint Lemonade, and Strawberry Lemonade. Oh, and for our 21+ friends, let’s not forget Frosé (Frozen Rosé Wine)!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 cup rose water, search LLS for "Rosewater"
- 1 cup granulated white sugar, search LLS for "Rose Water Simple Syrup"
- 4-6 cups water, amount to taste, start with 4 cups and adjust from there
- lemon slices, for garnishing
- rose petals, food grade, edible, for garnishing
- ice, amount to taste, optional
- In a large beverage dispenser or pitcher, combine 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice, rose water simple syrup (1 cup rose water plus 1 cup granulated white sugar), 4-6 cups of water and stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with lemon slices and additional rose petals, if you wish. Serve with ice, enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 0gSugar: 47gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.