Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Learn how to make oven-baked eggs (in a muffin tin!). These are great to make for meal planning or for a recipe where you need a large number of eggs! Try this simple method of baking eggs!
Hi Everyone, this baked eggs recipe is by far the easiest way to make eggs.
We like to use this for meal planning (make ahead) and just as a healthier, less messy way to prepare eggs.
These can be used to make freezer meals like breakfast burritos or wraps.
If you have a large gathering and you need eggs for a recipe like for a salad – this is a great idea too!
- 12 large eggs
- canola cooking spray (or vegetable oil) or substitute unsalted butter
- kosher salt, amount to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, amount to taste
- other seasonings like chili powder, smoked paprika, turmeric, etc., amount to taste, optional
- 12-cup muffin tin
- Honeycomb Toffee Dalgona Candy
- Pan-Fried Fennel
- Bagel with Honey Peanut Butter and Walnuts
- Homemade Breakfast Burrito Wraps
- Baked Eggs
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Check out our YouTube Channel to subscribe and hit the bell to get notifications when we post new videos!
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin/cupcake tin with cooking spray. Crack open each egg into each cup, 1 each. Discard the eggshells.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 14-17 minutes. When they are done (the whites should be white and not jiggly and the yolks should be at your desired level of doneness), take them out and season with salt and pepper (amount to taste), eat them as is, and/or use them in another recipe. Enjoy!
- Other Toppings: Other seasonings like chili powder, smoked paprika, turmeric, etc., for these types of seasonings, I would add before putting them in the oven, amount to taste, optional
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- McCormick Gourmet, Smoked Paprika, 1.62 oz
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 1.5kg/3.3lbs Tub
- Totally Bamboo Salt Box, Bamboo Storage Box with Magnetic Swivel Lid, "Salt" Engraved on Lid
- Morton Salt Kosher Salt, 3 lbs, Pack of 2
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- OXO Good Grips Lewis Pepper Mill
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Muffin Pan, 12 Cup
- USA Pan (1200MF) Bakeware Cupcake and Muffin Pan, 12 Well, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
- Misto Aluminum Bottle Oil Sprayer, Tomato Red, Set of 2
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 189mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 6g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!