Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
It’s time for some cranberry, pumpkin, apples, and everything spiced! Sweater season is here which means we’re hungrier than ever. Want to know what food to cook this Fall? Keep on reading!
The recipes in this list will satisfy your warm soup and delicious dinners that taste ten times more good in colder weather.
We have everything you need, from one-pot recipes, and slow cooker recipes, to comforting soups for your hungry and cold stomach!
WHAT TO COOK THIS FALL
If you’re in the mood to make a quick weeknight dinner for your family. like butternut squash or an easy pasta recipe, about to throw a simple backyard gathering for Halloween or Thanksgiving starring a gorgeous Turkey and homemade mashed potatoes, these Fall recipes will make your life so much easy!
Fall is a spectacular season and the food that is associated with it makes it even more beautiful.
Keep reading to find out what these recipes are.
Make the most of this season’s hearty produce using this list of recipes!
From delicious Fall pumpkin drinks to warm soups, you got everything you need here and more.
Fall Dates to Remember
- 911 Remembrance is Monday, September 11th
- International Day of Non-Violence is Monday, October 2nd
- Caregiver Appreciation Day is Monday, November 13th
- America Recycles Day is Wednesday, November 15th
- World AIDS Day is Friday, December 1st
Popular Fall Recipes
These are recipes and posts that are popular on the blog and popular searches for Fall.
*I will update this list throughout the month and year!
- Tri-Color Salad
- Butter Salt Thyme Honey Radishes
- No-Knead Bread Rolls
- No-Knead Spinach Pear Onion Cheese Savory Rolls
Salad & Sides
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls on SoFabFood
- Skillet Oven Roasted Butternut Squash
- Perfect Sage Thyme Butter Whipped Potatoes
- Deconstructed Jalapeno Popper Bites
- Dry-Brine Roast Turkey
- Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Broccoli Cheese Soup and Hot Turkey Club Panini on Sofabfood
- Lemon Rosemary Salmon
- Lil’ Sugar Cookies
- Sugared Cranberries
- Honeyed Cornbread
- Halloween Fruit and Nut Chocolate Mummy Bark
- Simple Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Desserts & Sweets
- 32 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Cat-Themed Cake
- 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream
- Homemade Chocolate Shell
- No-Bake Mason Jar Berry Cheesecake Trifle
Toppings & Condiments
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!
- This post was first published on 5/12/2022