Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
These Homemade Kit Kat Bars are an easy chocolate candy recipe to make that rival, one of our favorite candy bars. All you need is chocolate melting wafers and chocolate wafers, they come together quickly, making them perfect for any holiday or when you get a craving!
Homemade Kit Kat Bars
Hi Everyone, these Homemade Kit Kat Bars are so good and very easy to make!
They are perfect for any holiday, especially, Halloween, Christmas, and Easter.
- 1 package dark chocolate melting wafers – we use the Ghirardelli brand
- 1 package of chocolate wafers
- chocolate dipper or large fork
- shallow bowl
- rimmed baking sheet
- wax paper
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this recipe, check out our other related recipes:
Check out the latest recipes and posts on the blog:
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- 1 package dark chocolate melting wafers - we use Ghirardelli brand
- 1 package chocolate wafers
- Melt the chocolate: Melt the chocolate melting wafers in a shallow bowl for 30 seconds, 2-3 times, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Make the Homemade Kit Kat Bars: Dip the chocolate wafers, 1 at a time, in the melted chocolate, coat each completely, and lay carefully on the wax paper. Repeat with remaining wafers. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is solid.
- Storage: Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Kitchen Dinner Forks with Pearled Edge, Set of 12
Wilton Candy Melts Candy Decorating Set - 5-Piece Candy Dipping Tools Set - 3-prong Dipping fork, Cradling Spoon, Spear, Slotted Spoon and Drizzling Scoop
Cut-Rite Wax Paper by Reynolds 75 Sq.Ft - Pack of 3
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Nutrition Information:Yield: 11 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 44Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- Recipe photographed: 12/4/2022
- First published: 12/16/2022