This Apple Cinnamon Date Smoothie is a frosty, sweet, filled with fresh apples and a delicious way to start the morning or have as an afternoon snack! Try No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream with this delicious smoothie!
Apple Cinnamon Date Smoothie
Hi Everyone, what do you do when it’s officially Fall and it’s also close to 90 degrees outside? I would say get a cool and frosty, seasonally appropriate drink, like this Apple Cinnamon Date Smoothie!
The flavors of cinnamon and the dates go together so well and give a “warm” flavor element to this Apple Cinnamon Date Smoothie. Dates are also a natural sweetener that enhances the flavor of the apples.
You can control the amount of ice in it depending on how “frosty” you want the smoothie and I would start with 1 cup an go from there.
This Apple Cinnamon Date Smoothie is filling, has 2 apples, has warm Fall flavors that are perfect for this time of year!
I know you will love this Apple Cinnamon Date Smoothie!
- 2 your favorite kind of apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, you can substitute Apple Pie Spice in the same amount
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream , or amount to taste
- 4 large Medjool dates, about 1/4 cup, pitted
- 1 cup ice
- 3/4-1 cup milk, or amount to taste
- apple wedge(s), optional for garnishing
- Put all the ingredients in your blender. Put the blender on the crush ice setting first and then liquefy. Garnish with an apple wedge if you wish and enjoy!
KitchenAid KSB1575ER 5-Speed Diamond Blender with 60-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher - Empire Red
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1010 Total Fat: 33g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 459mg Carbohydrates: 176g Fiber: 16g Sugar: 123g Protein: 15g
What is your favorite Fall smoothie or drink? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This ⇓
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- How to Make Kale Chips - May 23, 2019
- 12 Memorial Day Recipes - May 23, 2019
- Visit to the Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village - May 22, 2019