This Spicy Roasted Cauliflower is the perfect side to go with any dinner. It is savory and flavorful, with 3 ingredients and only takes 30 minutes to make!
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
Hi Everyone! I love to have any excuse to have cauliflower and one of my favorite ways to have it is with a spice mix that my mom gave to me.
I adapted her way of making it for a sheet pan and it is so easy to make and it only takes 30 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees F. You can have it baking while you make the other components of your dinner.
Ingredients for Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut up into florets
- 2-4 tablespoons regular olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (or more) of this spice mix → The Gourmet Collection, Spicy Stir Fry Spice Blend (you can also substitute a combination of 1 tablespoon red pepper flake, 1 teaspoon Kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper though it is not the same as the spice blend)
Kitchen Tools for Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
I also list the kitchen tools in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- measuring spoons and cups
- Aluminum Rimmed Baking Sheet ←I use and love these!
- Aluminum Foil or a Silicone Baking Mat ←I use and love these!
- Silicone Tongs
- mixing bowls
Whenever I make this Spicy Roasted Cauliflower, everyone always says it’s good and wants more.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 154 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 25mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Protein: 3g
Our Other Recipes
What other dishes would you pair this Spicy Roasted Cauliflower recipe with? Please let me know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Thanksgiving Menu 2019 - November 28, 2019