This Spicy Roasted Cauliflower is the perfect side to go with any dinner. It is savory and flavorful, with 3 ingredients, and only takes 30 minutes to make!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of contents
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
Hi Everyone, I love to have any excuse to have cauliflower, and one of my favorite ways to have it is with a spice mix that my mom gave to me.
I adapted her way of making it for a sheet pan and it is so easy to make and it only takes 30 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees F.
You can have it baking while you make the other components of your dinner.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut up into florets
- 2-4 tablespoons regular olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (or more) of this spice mix → The Gourmet Collection, Spicy Stir Fry Spice Blend, 5.1oz” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>The Gourmet Collection, Spicy Stir Fry Spice Blend (you can also substitute a combination of 1 tablespoon red pepper flake, 1 teaspoon Kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper though it is not the same as the spice blend)
I also list the kitchen tools in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- measuring spoons and cups
- Aluminum Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil or a Silicone Baking Mat
- Silicone Tongs
- mixing bowls
Whenever I make this Spicy Roasted Cauliflower, everyone always says it’s good and wants more.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
What other dishes would you pair this Spicy Roasted Cauliflower recipe with? Please let me know in the comments below!
- How to Make Milk with Milk Powder
- Sautéed Purslane
- Air Fryer Kohlrabi Fries
- Massaged Baby Red Russian Kale Salad
- How to Make Basic Fruit Jam without Pectin
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2-4 tablespoons regular olive oil
- 1 teaspoon The Gourmet Collection, Spicy Stir Fry Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with a silicone baking mat or foil or parchment paper.
- Either in a large mixing bowl or on a sheet pan, mix the cauliflower florets with olive oil and the spice blend. Spread evenly on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached. Enjoy your meal!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 1.5kg/3.3lbs Tub
Totally Bamboo Salt Box, Bamboo Storage Box with Magnetic Swivel Lid, "Salt" Engraved on Lid
Morton Salt Kosher Salt, 3 lbs, Pack of 2
OXO Good Grips Lewis Pepper Mill
Aozita 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottle - 500ml Dark Brown Oil & Vinegar Cruet with Pourers and Funnel - Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen
Pompeian USDA Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, Full-Bodied Flavor, Perfect for Vinaigrettes and Marinades, Naturally Gluten Free, Non-Allergenic, Non-GMO, 24 FL. OZ., Single Bottle
AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pans Cool Cookies, Cakes, Breads - Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling - Heavy Duty Commercial Quality
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.