Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
The time has come when the temperature finally rises and everyone is getting excited about their much-awaited beach trip! With fresh seasonal produce and outdoor grilling, these recipes will be sure to highlight your summer.
When the weather turns hotter, we turn to refreshing drinks, cold desserts, and eating outside the patio.
If you want delicious, fresh recipes to keep you in the summer loop, this list will keep you happy! Sweat and all.
WHAT TO COOK THIS SUMMER
As we transition into hot weather, most of us just want something light for the day. We want something healthy to keep us toned for our upcoming beach trip or something that’s not too heavy on the stomach after a long day at work or outside.
All of these recipes we will be sharing are centered around healthy, plant-based food that is filled with flavor.
Keep on reading if you want to find out what recipes you should be making this summer!
This list of healthy, delicious, and flavorful recipes will help make your summer a great one! From the classic strawberry cake desserts to vegetarian salads, we got you covered.
Don’t worry about what food to make this time because it doesn’t only range from vegan to vegetarian goodness, your little ones will love the sweet desserts too!
Summer Dates to Remember
- Constitution Day, World Environment Day, and Cancer Survivors Day is Sunday, June 5th
- Father’s Day, National Watch Day, Martini Day, and Juneteenth is Monday, June 19th
- World Listening Day, Nelson Mandela International Day, and National Caviar Day is Tuesday, July 18th
- Son and Daughter Day is Friday, August 11th
- International Literacy Day is Friday, September 8th
Popular Summer Recipes
These are recipes and posts that are popular on the blog and popular searches for Summer.
*I will update this list throughout the month and year!
- Café au Lait
- Iced Honey Oat Milk Latte
- How to Make Seltzer Water with SodaStream
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Lemonade
- Lavender Mint Water
Salad & Sides
- Funeral Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Kohlrabi
- Mashed Whole Hakurei Turnips
- Sesame Soy Sauce Cucumber Salad
- Baked Ham
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Stinging Nettle Crustless Quiche
- Salmon Burgers
- Homemade French Onion Soup
Desserts & Sweets
- Chocolate Wafer Pie Crust
- Famous Chocolate Refrigerator Roll
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Chess Pie
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- Lavender Rose Shortbread Recipe
Toppings & Condiments
- Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Fresh Garlic Hummus
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Onion Dip
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Fresh Herb Salad Dressing
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
- Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup
- Dragon Fruit Angel Food Cake
- How to Store Boba
- Crème de Menthe Coffee
- Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!
- This post was first published on 5/11/2022