This Tahini Coffee recipe combines hot, black coffee with tahini (sesame seed butter) blended in a blender and served drizzled with optional honey (sweetener of choice), creamer, and ground cinnamon. (vegetarian, gluten-free, keto-friendly)
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Hi Everyone, this Tahini Coffee is creamy, robust, and only requires 2 ingredients.
Optionally, you can add honey (or desired sweetener) and ground cinnamon which goes well with the tahini flavor.
- 8-ounces hot black coffee
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons honey, or your favorite sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons coffee creamer
- coffee maker
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2-cup wet measure
- spoon, for stirring
- heat safe coffee mug
How to you make Tahini Coffee?
In a blender, add the coffee, tahini, honey, and blend. Add the optional honey, coffee creamer, and optional ground cinnamon.
- Uses for Pasta Water
- Delicious Egg Recipes
- Popular and Delicious Winter Seasonal Recipes
- Popular and Delicious Fall Seasonal Recipes
- Popular and Delicious Summer Seasonal Recipes
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- In a blender, add the coffee, tahini, honey, and blend. Add the optional honey, coffee creamer, and optional ground cinnamon. You will want to drink this down or keep a spoon handy because it will eventually start to separate. To have iced: Prepare, as directed above, and then just pour over ice and enjoy!
If you want to keep it keto-friendly, leave out the honey and creamer ingredients.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 6g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!