Disclosure: I have received information and materials from ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017.The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. #ForWhatMattersMost #CollectiveBias
This Fresh Mint Tea recipe is light, so easy to prepare, and delicious to enjoy. All you need is fresh mint leaves, boiling water, and a few minutes and then you can be some Fresh Mint Tea! Enjoy hot or cold. See how TYLENOL® helps me when I have aches and pains.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Fresh Mint Tea
Hi Everyone, I am excited to share this Fresh Mint Tea recipe because it is SO simple and easy to make and so delicious and fresh tasting.
This Fresh Mint Tea is one of a few ways I relieve any occasional aches and pains I may feel.
When my natural remedies like this Fresh Mint Tea do not ease any aches or pains that I may have, I reach for Extra Strength TYLENOL®.
If you have been following along our Kitchen Renovation series, my lower back and legs hurt so much from leaning over after my husband Eric and I tiled our kitchen floor.
It helped my back feel better and allowed me to keep up with my daily schedule which is pretty indispensable when you have a 3-year-old and your own business to attend to!
I recommend only taking TYLENOL® as directed and it must be stored in temperature appropriate ways. TYLENOL® temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, muscular aches, premenstrual and menstrual cramps; temporarily reduce fever. TYLENOL® is only for adults and children 12 years and older and use only as directed.
I bought Extra Strength TYLENOL® at Target and I found it near the pharmacy section.
Have you been following along with my garden update posts?
We recently planted an herb garden and it includes a mint plant. I didn’t use it for this recipe because I just planted it and I want it to mature a little more before I start clipping it.
I had some leftover mint and I will definitely use it to make my Stuffed Grape Leaves recipe.
I first discovered making fresh tea a few years ago when Eric’s father, Michel’s late wife, Marie, made some from their garden in Long Beach Island.
It was so good and fresh-tasting that I was hooked.
That Summer, I grew my own mint and made my own Fresh Mint Tea ever since.
This Fresh Mint Tea can really be enjoyed all year round.
It would be perfect for nursing a cold or just having a refreshing drink.
Imagine enjoying this Fresh Mint Tea on a hot summer day or at a BBQ or picnic.
This is an example of a cooling food/beverage, just like my Watermelon Mint Salad.
I hope you enjoy this Fresh Mint Tea as much as I do!
Our Other Tea & Drink Recipes
- Passion Flower Tea (2019)
- How to Make Chrysanthemum Flower Tea (2019)
- Heather Flower Tea (2019)
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Recipe (2018)
- Thai Iced Tea (2018)
- Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea (2018)
- Hibiscus Tea (2018)
- Fresh Basil Flower Tea (2017)
- Citrus Honey Ginger Tea (2016)
- Cold-Brewed Smashed Raspberry Honey Iced Tea (2015)
- Home Brew Kombucha (2019)
- Hops Golden Milk (2018)
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Lemonade (2018)
Have you ever made a fresh tea with herbs? Please let me know in the comments below!
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- Tri Color Salad
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, rinsed & clean
- 16 ounces boiling water
- ice cubes, if having cold
- Bring water to a boil in a tea kettle on the stovetop.
- Place a few mint leaves or a whole 4-inch mint sprig in the heat-safe mug. When water comes to a boil, pour the boiling water over the mint leaves. Allow to steep for 5 minutes or until desired tea concentration is achieved.
- Enjoy hot or add ice cubes to make cold. You can also chill in the refrigerator to have it cold later. Enjoy as is or add sugar/sweetener and/or milk.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
- T-Sac Tea Filter Bags, Disposable Tea Infuser, Number 2-Size, 2 to 4-Cup Capacity, Set of 200
- IHUIXINHE Loose Leaf Tea Snap Ball &Tea Mesh Stainless Steel Strainer with Handle (4 Pack) Ball Shape Tea Infuser and Filters
- Fu Store 2pcs Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball 2.1 Inch Tea Infuser Strainers Tea Strainer Filters Tea Interval Diffuser for Tea
- Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
- Libbey 10.5-ounce Irish Coffee Mug, 4-piece Set
- Teapot Kettle with Warmer - Tea Pot and Tea Infuser Set - Glass Tea Maker Infusers Holds 3-4 Cups Loose Leaf Iced Blooming or Flowering Tea Filter- Teapots Kettles Tea Strainer Steeper Tea Pots
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
I am not a medical expert, and this post is not medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.