This Sunflower Seed Butter Coffee recipe is so easy to make using freshly, brewed, hot, black coffee and then blended up in your blender with Sunflower Seed Butter. Optionally, you can add a sweetener of choice and dairy or non-dairy coffee creamer of choice. Only 2 required ingredients!
(vegetarian, gluten-free, keto-friendly)
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Sunflower Seed Butter Coffee
Hi Everyone, looking to change things up with your morning coffee? Then you have to check out this Sunflower Seed Butter Coffee!
Firstly, it only requires 2 ingredients but you can add an optional sweetener of choice and coffee creamer.
On its own, this recipe comes out as a creamy, nutty, and satisfying, hot cup of coffee.
Because you visited this recipe, you might also like our recent recipe:
- 8-ounces hot, black, freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons creamy, Sunflower Seed Butter Coffee
- optional sweetener of choice, amount to taste
- optional coffee creamer (dairy or non-dairy) of choice, amount to taste
- coffee maker
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2-cup wet measure
- spoon, for stirring
- heat safe coffee mug
Please note, it will eventually separate, so you will want to stir it or just drink it down.
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- In a blender, add 8 ounces hot, black coffee and 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter. Blend until incorporated. Add optional sweetener of choice and optional coffee creamer. Pour into a heat-safe coffee mug and enjoy!
Note, it will eventually separate, so you will want to stir it or just drink it down
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!