Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Time might have been too fast but March is now right at our doorstep! See this post for a list of some popular March recipes to make.
Table of contents
Keep an eye for dark, leafy greens, as well as refreshing lighter ingredients from green beans to carrots and sweet potatoes. Indulge yourself in these gorgeous monthly dishes to set your mood for spring.
Spring season might be just around the corner for this month and loads of spring produce are starting to be available during this season.
See below for a list of some of the most delightful recipes during this time.
MARCH DATES TO REMEMBER
- Zero Discrimination Day is Tuesday, March 1st
- World Wildlife Day is Thursday, March 3rd
- International Women’s Day is Tuesday, March 8th
- World Sleep Day is Tuesday, March 15th
- World Water Day is Tuesday, March 22nd
POPULAR MARCH RECIPES
Ready to dig in on some of the famous recipes for this month!
*I will be updating this list throughout the month and year!
- Egg In a Hole Bagel
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie
- Pistachio Butter
- Homemade Carrot Ginger Soup
- Sweet Potato Kale Lentil Soup
Salad & Sides
- Homemade Breakfast Burrito Wraps
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Instant Pot Chicken Carrots Brown Rice Dinner
- Almond Nut Roll Recipe
Dessert & Sweets
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Chocolate Almond Butter
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Rice Pudding
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup
Toppings and Condiments
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!