Check out this List of Blogging Conferences! They are helpful resources for food and lifestyle blogging and entrepreneurship for your blog!
List of Blogging Conferences
I have complied this list of blogging conferences as a helpful resource for others.
Food Blogging Conferences
- Chopped Conference (September, 22nd-23rd, 2016 in Kansas City, MO)
- BlogHer Food (October 7th-8th, 2016 in Austin, TX)
Chopped Conference 2016 is a Food Blogging Conference in Kansas City, the heart of the Midwest. Chopped Conference is a one-day, power-packed conference that food bloggers won’t want to miss. Participants will experience great food, conversation, and, of course, lots of spot-on learning in a beautiful chic, urban location!
- Eat, Write, Retreat!, also on Facebook
- Everything Food Conference (May 4th-6th 2017 in Salt Lake City, Utah)
- International Food Blogger Conference (September 29th-October 1st, 2016 in Sacremento, CA)
- TechMunch (November 12th, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA)
General Blogging Conferences
- MPN Con 2017, Mediavine Publishers Conference (April 6-8th, 2017 in Charleston, SC )
- BlogHer (August 4th-6th, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA)
- Home Grown Bloggers (September, 24th, 2016) – Hosted by Kirsten of Sweet Tea, LLC and Heather of My Life Well Loved
- SoFabU On the Road Conference (October 1st, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA)
- Mom 2.0 Summit (May 10th-12th, 2017 in Orlando, FL)
- Social Media Marketing World (March 22nd-24th, 2017 in San Diego, CA) – Presented by Social Media Examiner
- Type-A Parent Conference (July 7th-9th, 2016 in Santa Fe, NM)
[bctt tweet=”Check out this List of Blogging Conferences for Food and Lifestyle Bloggers!” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
I will keep this list updated periodically and it will live under the Blogger Resources tab of Life’s Little Sweets.
- If you like this post on List of Blogging Conferences, Check out Food Blogging Podcasts | 9 Steps to Combat Lazy Blogger Syndrome |Resources | Work With Me
- Be sure to sign up for my e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes, DIYs & more!
What are your favorite blogging conferences? Do you know of good ones that I did not mention? Please share in the comments below! Best Wishes, ~Sara
Pin This to your “Resources” Board! ⇓
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- How to Make Kale Chips - May 23, 2019
- 12 Memorial Day Recipes - May 23, 2019
- Visit to the Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village - May 22, 2019