Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea is a cooling, fresh and delicious way to sip through hot Summer weather – no heat required! (gluten free, vegan)
Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
Hey Everyone, do you remember my Hibiscus Tea recipe? If not, you should definitely check it out, it’s one of my favorite refreshing and healthy teas.
I need you to know that you can make Hibiscus tea with a cold brew method, meaning, letting it steep overnight, in the refrigerator – no heat required! Let time do all the work for you.
This is an easy way to prepare a beautiful drink for a gathering ahead of time. You can add in slices of fruit and ice before serving, if you want.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
- dried food grade hibiscus flowers
- 8 cups water
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
- mesh tea strainer or tea filters
- beverage dispenser
- measuring cups
- wet measure
I use the following t-sac tea filters (in the photos).
More of Our Recipes
If you like this Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea, check out these drink recipes on Life’s Little Sweets.
If you make this Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea, let me know how it turns out and what occasion you make it for in the comments below.
Our Other Tea & Drink Recipes
- How to Make Chrysanthemum Flower Tea (2019)
- Heather Flower Tea (2019)
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Recipe (2018)
- Thai Iced Tea (2018)
- Passion Flower Tea (2019)
- Hibiscus Tea (2018)
- Fresh Basil Flower Tea (2017)
- Fresh Mint Tea (2017)
- Citrus Honey Ginger Tea (2016)
- Cold-Brewed Smashed Raspberry Honey Iced Tea (2015)
- Related: Home Brew Kombucha (2019)
- Hops Golden Milk (2018)
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Lemonade (2018)
- Rosewater (2018)
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- How to Make Kale Chips - May 23, 2019
- 12 Memorial Day Recipes - May 23, 2019
- Visit to the Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village - May 22, 2019