Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
This Mocha Collagen Protein Drink Recipe is a delicious, chocolaty, easy-to-make hot drink recipe that is made of protein powder, collagen peptides, instant coffee, and hot water. You can customize it with cinnamon and your favorite dairy or non-dairy/dairy-free milk too! (makes 1 serving)
Mocha Collagen Protein Drink Recipe
Hi Everyone, lately my afternoons are filled with drinks like this Mocha Collagen Protein Drink Recipe. It’s satisfying, hot, and keeps me going to get whatever I need to get done, done.
I’ve been coming up with endless variations on it lately, it seems! Why? Because it’s a healthier drink recipe to have and one that keeps my brain sharp in the afternoon when I am not interested in having “coffee jitters”.
*I link all the brands that I use in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- 12 ounces hot water
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- optional: 2-3 tablespoons your favorite coffee creamer of choice, vegan milk or regular dairy milk to make it creamier
- optional: a pinch of cinnamon
- tea kettle
- heat safe mug
- milk frothing wand
- long spoon for stirring
- Christmas M&M Cookies
- Melting Snowman Sugar Cookies
- Donut Christmas Tree
- Stamped Sugar Cookies
- Tom Hanks Diet Coke Champagne Cocktail (The Diet Cokagne)
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Heat water in a tea kettle. Add 1 scoop (20 grams) collagen peptides, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, and 1 teaspoon instant coffee. At this point, You can add optional cinnamon and milk or creamer too.
- Pour 12 ounces of water into a large heat-safe mug (or large wet measure for mixing and then serve in a mug). Using a frothing wand, mix the liquid and powders until fully combined. Enjoy!
- Iced Mocha Collagen Protein Drink Recipe: You can also blend this drink with ice in a blender for an icy option.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Serami 15oz White Funnel Ceramic Tall Coffee Mugs with Large Handles, Set of 4
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Homestia Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set of 8 Pcs Baking Cooking Utensils with Measurement for Dry and Liquid Ingredients, Black
4 Pieces Cocktail Spoon Bar Stirring Spoon Long Handle Stainless Steel Spiral Pattern Cocktail Mixing Shaker Spoon, 12 Inch, 4 Colors (Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Black)
COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
OXO 1 Good Grips Baker’s Dusting Wand for Sugar, Flour and Spices,stainless steel
Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 442Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 343mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 48g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!