This No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake is delicious, zesty and filled with fresh blueberries! Top it off with some Vanilla Whipped Cream for a perfect no bake, Summer dessert!
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Table of contents
No Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake
Hi Everyone, can you believe it’s already August?
I’ve been melting with the hot and humid weather sweeping the Northeast and looking for ways and refreshing things to eat.
This No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake is the perfect hot-weather dessert because you don’t have to turn the oven on to make it!
This recipe actually inspired a simplified version that I recently did for the SoFabFood website.
I will be doing another version of it for Amanda’s Cookin’ as well (see all the recipes on Life’s Little Sweets that have been on Amanda’s Cookin’ here).
There is just something about the lemon and blueberry flavors that I find inspiring because they go together so well and are perfect for Summer.
Ingredients for This No Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake
This No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake can be broken down into a series of layers as follows, bottom to top:
-2 packages of regular graham crackers (5 ounces each package, 10 ounces total)
-5 tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled (can substitute coconut oil in the same amount)
No Bake Cheesecake Layer
These amounts makes a thick crust as shown in the pictures, you can make 1/2 this amount by reducing the ingredients by half to make a thinner crumble top
-2-8 ounce packages of cream cheese (can substitute Mascarpone cheese)
-1-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
-1/4 cup fresh, squeezed lemon juice
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup dark brown sugar
-2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more, if needed
-1 cup coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
-5 ounces (about 1/2 of a 10 ounce jar) lemon curd either homemade or store bought (I used store bought for this recipe)
-1 package (1 pint) fresh, washed & dry blueberries
-1 recipe Vanilla Whipped Cream
-1-2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar, to dust *optional
I first teased this recipe on my Instagram feed here, which seems like a while ago now, so I am so glad to finally share it here!
Tools Needed for No Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake
-9 inch springform cheesecake pan (I have a set of 3 springform pans and can use the medium or large one for this recipe)
-electric hand mixer or stand mixer
-pie serving utensil
-*Check out the kitchen tools that I use in my Amazon aStore!
This is an “assembled” no-bake cheesecake recipe and if you prep all the components ahead of time, it can come together pretty fast.
I say 30 minutes of preparation in the recipe card but that could be much faster for someone else since I like to clean as I go and it doesn’t include any in-between chilling time for the cheesecake to firm up before the crumb and toppings layers, so make sure you factor that in.
No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake is such a refreshing Summer dessert recipe and it’s also just really pretty, especially when it’s sitting on a nice cake stand 🙂
If you chill this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake to have later, just know that if the crumbs are packed firmly together, you are going to want a serrated knife to cut through that top layer because it will harden.
I found that it’s harder to cut through when you use butter versus coconut oil.
In general, the butter holds together better, so know that when you chose your ingredients.
I use those ingredients interchangeably but I think for this recipe, butter works well for the graham crust layer and coconut oil works well for the crumb topping layer.
I am splitting hairs here a bit since I have made this recipe several times – both ways taste amazing whichever you chose.
You can freeze this recipe too which is great for making it ahead, just give yourself enough time to let it defrost before serving.
It really depends on the temperature of your home, but at least a 1/2 hour if it was completely frozen.
It’s pretty yummy if you have it when it’s still a bit frozen in the middle – that’s just me though!
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake recipe!
- How to Brown Butter
- Rice Pudding
- Food Processor Pizza Dough
- Bran Muffins
- Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- One-Pan Blueberry Lemon Crumble No-Bake Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Apple Pomegranate Crumble on SoFabFood
- Orange Cranberry Crumb Cake
- Cheesecake Stuffed Gingerbread Cookie
- 2 packages of regular graham crackers, (5 ounces each package, 10 ounces total)
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted and cooled (can substitute coconut oil in the same amount), plus more if needed
No-Bake Cheesecake Layer
- 2-8 ounce packages of cream cheese, (can substitute Mascarpone cheese), room temperature
- 1-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh, squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Crumble Layer *These amounts make a thick crust as shown in the pictures, you can make 1/2 this amount by reducing the ingredients by half to make a thinner crumble top
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more if needed (to form large crumbs)
- 1 cup tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- Lemon Layer
- 5 ounces (about 1/2 of a 10-ounce jar) lemon curd either homemade or store-bought (I used store-bought for this recipe)
- 1 package, (1 pint) fresh, washed & dry blueberries
- 1 recipe Vanilla Whipped Cream
- 1-2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar, to dust
- Grease a 9 or 10 inch springform pan and set aside.
- Using a food processor, process graham crackers until a you have a fine crumb,
- Mix coconut oil (or butter) with ground graham crackers until combined and press into the bottom of the springform pan and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whip room temperature cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the can of sweetened condensed milk and combine. Add the lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Pour over graham crust layer and using a baking spatula or offset spatula smooth evenly. Cover and refrigerate 2-1/2-3 hours or until firm.
- While, the cheesecake layer is firming up in the refrigerator, combine 2-1/2 cups flour, 1 cup dark brown sugar and 1 cup coconut oil or butter (melted and cooled) until you have an evenly mixed crumb. set aside until ready to use (do not refrigerate or it will harden to the shape of the bowl!)
- Spread 5 ounces of lemon curd on top of firm cheesecake layer using an offset spatula in an even layer.
- Add the crumb mixture over the lemon curd layer. Add fresh blueberries. Dust with confectioner's sugar before serving, if you chose. Serve with 1 recipe Vanilla Whipped Cream. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1035Total Fat: 66gSaturated Fat: 45gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 371mgCarbohydrates: 98gFiber: 1gSugar: 67gProtein: 16g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.